0.10💫❤

"So who wants to play seven min in heaven??"
Jackson asked and everyone, and i mean everyone legit srceamed yes.

"Ok so i have an idea" Mark said, everyone listend

"We can firstly play 7 min hin heaven then eventually play a lil bit of truth or dare and then go to the swimming pool/jaqussi." everyone agreed with him and we all just got together in a circle.

Time Skip

It was Hyunmin and Hyunjins turn, we all just cheered and teased both. We all thought nothing would've happend but boy we were sooo damn wrong. ALL YOU COULD HEAR WAS MOANS ALL OVER THE PLACE AND MY ASS WAS NOT OKAY WITH THAT SHIT LSÖSKSJD. You could see Jaebums,Marks,Jinyoung,Youngjaes faces the all showed disgust, Jacksons,BamBam and Yugyeoms faces legit just showed shookness, twice couldnt handle it at all, Momo,Chaeyoung,Sana and Nayeon just laughed it off, the rest were just quite except for Dahyun...She needed a damn minute. Me , my members and Stray kids on the other hand just cheered.

"Omg that stiff ass boring hoe finally getting some di-" Skylar said wich caused me to whezze out the water i was drinking

"Forreal Hyunjin Hyung really nedded that puss real bad" Jeongin said.

"BITCH SHUT YO 11 YEAR OLD ASS THE FUCK UP" Jinyoung screamded at Jeongin

*Eomma Jinyoung snapped on yall*

"I cant with you guys-" i choked on my words

Time Skip

It was now Skylars and Chans turn, the tension build up and they just got into the room.

Skylars pov

"Soooo Skylar how are you?!"

"Fine i guess..."

Chan was just staring at her beauty the whole time until..

"Chan can i tell you something?"

"Yes!! Of course!"

"..but promise me you wont laugh at me"

"Of course Skylar i would never ... trust me."

"So i... i-i like y-you... since i became a trainee, i remember you were dressed in all black and acting emo and shit and how everyone told me to stay away from you.. but i just knew you have a soft and cute side of you.. i just had to talk to you... but i understand if you dont like me back i mean im trash anywa-

Chan cut me off by kissing me while holding my waist with his left hand and my chin with his right hand. It was my first kiss ever ...and i had it Chan the BANG CHAN I AM SHOOK, and he could tell. He broke the kiss wich lead me to pout a little bit, he just chuckeld while smilling to hisself.

"I like you too Skylar.." he said while smiling at me, i hit his head a little bit

"Why did you not tell me ealier that u liked me you headass!"

"I honestly dont know...." he said while rubbing the back of his neck while laughing.

Y/n pov

Skylar and Chan came back out while holding hands... oh my good lord dont tell me the confessed to eachother.. wow im not even that suprised if i have to be honest..

"Ohhh look who we got here!! The cutest couple on earth" Youngjae happily screamed and others did the same too, while Skylar was blushing and hiding herself in Chans chest.

Another Time Skip your girl is too lazy for this shit

I

t was Changbins and y/n turn to go to a room for 7 min, in the
D a r k n e s s

See y/n was really scared in the dark since she was a kid. She was really nervous because she did not want to embarress her self in front of Changbin. It was already too late, they enterd the room and it was complete dark. Y/n really hated the fact that they had to lock the door with an key. It was silent for a few seconds, but then all of the suden Changbin grabbed y/n hand and pulled her close to him, so that both of their chest are on eachother.

"You're scared right?" He said wich caused y/n to stutter

"Y-yeah i-i am"

"Well theres no need to be, im always here by your side" That sentence made y/n feel safe, in general y/n felt so save in Changbins arms, she did not want this moment to stop.

"Maybe i cant see you blushing right now, but i can feel the heat on your cheeks" He said, y/n just giggled. It was quiet again...

"I need to tell you something" Both of them said at the same time..

"No you go first" I said while smiling

"Ok so... i like you and i really want to be with you soo bad, i just cant stand seeing you with so many other guys... i just want you to be mine please..." i honestly teared up while listening he was just so sweet i couldnt handle it. I came closer to his face, our lips were only a few centimeters away from eachother , we solwy clossed our eyes, and it happend... i could swear i felt sparkles while we kissed ... it was just a special moment for both of us.

He slowly broke the kiss and then held my hand with his hand and careased my cheek with his other hand.

"I love you my black pearl"

"I love you too binnie"

A/n hi hoess, Thank you soo much for 2 k reads kskshsjslsmsnsn omg i am so fucking thankful for all of y'all , and im sorry i had to make you guys wait for too long .. but you know school, life in general 😂😩✊💞

Yoo omg if we hit 3 k reads i told y'all im doing a face reveal ksksk rip yo eyes! 💀💀

Anyways bYeeE lOvE y'AlL hOeS😩✊❤