0.11💙💦💎

SHORT!!

Changbins pov

As me and y/n came out of the room,i was still holding her hand since she is scared of the dark wich i personally find hella ardorable,everyone in the room had a suprised face.It was not the same as Skylar and Chan came out, when Skylar and Chan came out everyone was calm and cheering for them. But when me and y/n came out they all started screaming.

"OMFG THANK YOU JESUS, YOU AWNSERD MY PRAYERS" Jackson yelled out

"I LEGIT WAITED FOR THIS DAY SO DAMN LONG KSJBHDSJJDDSJKN" Dahyun said

"THATS MY BESTIE GETTING HER MAN AYYYYEEEEE" Skylar screamed out wich caused me to chuckle a bit.

"ya ok damn there is no need to actually fuck up our ears...damn" Y/n said , damn my girl is a savage....... and i love it.

"yall should get kids" BamBam bluterd out

"OH MY FUCK BLASIAN KIDS JSJNSNSNS" Jihyo said

"HELL NAH THEY ARE STILL MINORS AINT NOBODY HAVING KIDS IN MY HOUSEHOLD" Jinyoung snapped

"yeah not happening , i dont wanna see mini Changbinnies with fucked up chins running around our dorm." Seungmin stated

"oOp damn..." Mark said while sipping on his hot chocolate with Jinyoung, and why is he always sipping on something when there is drama?!?!

TIME SKIP *damn im lazy asf*

Chan said after swimming a bit we were going to watch Scray movie 4 *wich btw is a fucking legend fight me hoe*

everyone went to go chnage into their swimming suits , bikinis, shorts. Me and the boys were already finished with changing , we already waited in the pool for the others. I mean i dont want to sound like a creep, buuut im kind of excited to see y/n in her swimming suit *yA NaStY.* We were all just playing around with some water, diving a little bit ,until the girls came towards the pool and everything was silent for a moment. The others guys were probably cheeking out the other girls, i only had eyes for y/n tho. Her bright yellow bikini complimented her glowing brown yet dark skin................

*HEHEH CliFfHaNGeR*