Teaser!

"Why didnt you tell me earlier that u liked me you headass"
Skylar said to Chan,who was blushing.

"Honestly i dont know why"..............

It was Changbins and y/n turn to go to a room for 7 min, in the
D a r k n e s s

See y/n was really scared in the dark since she was a kid. She was really nervous because she did not want to embarress her self in front of Changbin. It was already too late, they enterd the room and it was complete dark. Y/n really hated the fact that they had to lock the door with an key. It was silent for a few seconds, but then all of the suden Changbin grabbed y/n hand and pulled her close to him, so that both of their chest are on eachother.

"You're scared right?" He said wich caused y/n to stutter

"Y-yeah i-i am"

"Well theres no need to be, im always here by your side" That sentence made y/n feel safe, in general y/n felt so save in Changbins arms, she did not want this moment to stop.

"Maybe i cant see you blushing right now, but i can feel the heat on your cheeks" He said, y/n just giggled. It was quiet again...

"I need to tell you something" Both of them said at the same time..

A/n : your hoe is late on this but... i watched Train to Busan yesterday and lemme tell you i cried my heart out!!!!

Ps. The train driver deserved better