0.15❤️🥀

A/N : Warning these 2 chapters are gonna have some mature/smutish content ...enjoy

Sooo basically after our  comeback stage we spend the night with stray kids.... again. But this time it was a little bit more funnier than the last time....see the last time we slept over we had fun and all but it was more serious since me and skylar confessed to Chan and Changbin.

So me and the girls decided to play truth or dare with the boys....pfft i know...such a middle school game,whatever.

„Hyunmin this night, i don't want u to behave like a hoe"

„What do you even mean?"

„Bitch stop acting like we didn't hear you and Hyunjin fucking the last time we slept over at their place"  I said

"Yo ass was literally moaning so loud omg"  Sujin said

„BlaH blAh bLaH you guys would also moan hella loud if hyunjin sticked that huge thing of  his in your-"

„HYUNMIN STOP IM A VIRGIN " i said

„For real hyunmin that was just nasty" Skylar said

„Oh give me a break"  Hyunmin said

We were all just talking and laughing, when sovin all of the sudden ask me this random question...

„So y/n...did u and changbin already..you know   did..it ?"

I was so shocked of that question, not only was it random it was also really personal and i don't know just kinda nasty i don't know. I mean can u blame an ALMOST 16 YEAR OLD....

„no"

See the thing is, i want to have sex with him,i even wanted to ask him if he could take my v-card tonight, but i guess im just kinda scared...you know maybe the condom might break and i will get pregnant...and jyp would kill me omg.
and u are probably thinking why am i not taking the pill....im turning 16 wich means im not even 16 yet..and jyp would have to tell my mom and then my mom would ask me for what i need it and....sigh...

I just overthink stuff a lot and that's lowkey so bad, but i just can't help it...I just think of the worst things

Changbin said he doesn't really want to have sex at the moment and that he is ok with waiting for me because he doesn't want to pressure me,since he is hella understanding..
My members are telling me to either wait or to do it when i feel ready and most importantly if i actually trust changbin taking my v-card away,wich i do..i really do..

I guess im just scared of getting pregnant, and ending my career....

„I actually wanted to ask him tonight if he could you know take my v-card"

„Woah stop right there, y/n are you sure that you trust him with that..i mean we trust him too but don't u think that it's a little to early for that big ass step?" Skylar said wich is understandable

„Sky yea don't worry im ready, i want this and i trust changbin with my whole life,he is the person i love and that i actually want to be with in the future..."

„Well if u think you are ready then go ahead, i trust you..you are a smart girl ~"  Skylar said wich made me more confident

„don't worry i won't let anything stupid happen-"

As i was about to finish my last sentence, the door bell rang , me and my members already knew who it was and all that confidence from before went all the way down...

im still going to ask him tonight ....

Hyunmin opened the door and it was all stray kids members.
We all hugged,we mentioned for them to come in and they all sat on the couches.
The last one was changbin, he gave me a kiss while smiling down at me

*im sry but this boi wish he was taller than me ksk*

Hii babe i missed you~" he said while still hugging me

I missed u too binnie"

As he was about to take me by my hand and walk us to the other, i said

„Binnie i need to ask you something...imma ask you later though..ok?"

„yea sure,you know you can tell me everything i won't judge"  he said wich made me feel more secure

He then took us to the others and we all sat down and started playing truth or dare. The others were fast and already picked out who they slept with.

This chapter is lowkey trash ugh but i have no ideas lately oml🗿

A/N: Sooo basically the next chapter finna be a smut and im nervous asf since i don't write smuts...i never did...and it will be my first time...this may sound weird but...can like someone give me tips ksksjsjdh... yeaa anyways im sorry for be gone for so long guys, but remember that i love u guys ❤️