[Chap 7] Wanna go out?

I get down to the pool, my hands are shaking of anger. So fucking stupid, I legit can't handle him. Saying he loved me. What a loser.
I see Lannan in the pool, just chilling with his camera. I get a little bit nervous, like what if he films me? I haven't told him that I have my own channel.

"Hey ya!" He says smiling
"Hi, what are you doing?" I ask
"Just doing a clip for one of my videos."
"Ah, so not a fortnite video tomorrow?"
"Nope, this is going to be a photoshop battle video."
"Wanna join?" He says laughing
"I don't have anything to wear." I say awkwardly
"Oh, come on, just jump in with your clothes. Like I did, it would be a awesome clip!"
"Haha, yeaahh, maybe not!"

He gets up, starting to take of his hoodie. I stand there, watching him. But eventually he gets stuck. I laugh at him.
"Uh, a little help here?" He asks laughing
"Yeah, of course"
I take the end of his hoodie, and pull if off his head. His t-shirt gets stuck with the hoodie, and also gets off. My eyes widen as I see his fine chest. He doesn't have to much muscle, but there is still some abs on there.

My cheeks turn bright red as I stare at the ground. Lannan also gets a little bit embarrassed. We just stand there, looking into each others eyes.  Now it's his turn to lift my chin up. We look at each other. He gets closer to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. My breathing gets faster.
But then he pulls me into the water. THAT BASTARD! The water gets all in my clothes and shoes. As I get up to the surface I spit up the water that i coked on.

"Lannan! Are you for real?! Like seriously!" I shout
"Yeah, I'm serious." He laughs holding his stomach
"I choked on the water! I could of died! I say, trying not to laugh
"But you didn't die, but I peed in the pool" he says laughing
"SERIOUSLY THAT'S SO DISGUSTING!"
"I'M JOKING, IT WAS A PRANK!"

We burst out in laughter. I get tears in my eyes. Thats how much I'm laughing.
We actually get up and go into Lannan's room.
He changes his clothes.

"I thought that you didn't live here?" I say
"Well, I still have a room for when we record something until late. So I can just sleep here."
"Uh also, can I like borrow some clothes from you?" I ask shyly
"Yeah of course! Pick whatever you want. But i suggest my biggest hoodie, it should reach down to your hips, you are a little bit short so it should work"
"Oh, ok"

I look into his closet, finding a black hoodie with the 'bloody legend' text on it. I go to the toilet to change, and dump all of my wet clothes in a bag. My underwear is pretty wet, but I keep them on, even tho it's not good to have wet panties, because you could like get sick or something. My dad told me that when I was little.
I put on the hoodie, and it's super comfy. I leave the bathroom and sees Lannan, wearing a matching t-shirt. I smile.

"Omg, twins!" He says
"We should take a picture of us!" I suggest
"Yeah, we could ask Lachlan, he should be upstairs."
I hold my breath and don't say anything.
"By the way, what were you two talking about? You looked a bit upset when you came down to the pool?"
"Oh, it's a thing from the past. But it's in the past." I say quickly
"Oh, well maybe we could ask Elliot."
"Yeah"

We walk down the stairs and ask Elliot to take some pictures. We take some cute ones and some silly ones.
"Well, maybe we could like do something tomorrow? Maybe take a real swim in the pool?" He asks
"Yeah totally! Maybe around 7:30pm?"
"Sweet!" See you tomorrow!"
Lannan stands a bit closer, and wraps his arm around my waist. This time it feels really good, because his not all wet. I wrap my arms around his neck, making him lift me up. I laugh, and wink goodbye. As I step out, the sun has already went down. It's pretty chilly outside. I get in my car and drive home. When I come home I just throw myself on my bed and fall asleep.

Word count: 758