[Chap 27] xoxo S.C

Everything just became a blur. Lannan had rushed me to the hospital. And now, I was sitting on a bed, waiting for new.
"I'm so sorry, but you had a miscarriage..." the doctor say
Lannan and I look at her. How could this have happened to us? When everything seemed about to go up in my life again.
"H-how?" I say sobbed
"Well, your body have been under a lot of stress under this month. And your body is still under trauma after all of this." The doctor say
I feel tears streaming down my face. Lannan takes me in for a long hug. The doctor leaves us alone.
"It's going to be alright baby girl. We can always try again. And this time in the right time." Lannan say
"Yeah, I guess you're right. I mean, some people aren't as lucky as us. Like look at Damon and Elena." I say.

When we drive back home, I get inside and cook us some food. Lannan gets into his recording room and starts to play fortnite. We have been together for over 6 months now and it's been a hell of a ride.
I start to work out in my gym, since the attack is happening tomorrow and I need to be strong. I need to shut off my emotions and do everything I can to protect my family.

When I'm done, I can see Lannan sitting in the couch. So he's finally done.
"I'm going for a shower, wanna join?" I ask
"Babe, wait. You just got a package with your name on it." Lannan say. Lannan hands me the package. It's wrapped in Christmas wrapping?
When I open it, I see a teddybear with a note.

"Well. I was going to wait until Christmas, but since I already heard the news, I couldn't resist. So merry early Christmas.
That child was lucky to never be born.
xoxo S.C"

I drop the note and the teddybear as soon as I've read the letter. How, how did they find me?! Holy fuck, I'm actually screwed. I start to run around in the house. Bot being able to control myself.
"Babe? What's going on?" Lannan ask
"I-It's them! They have found me! We are not safe! You are not safe!" I shout.
"Who?" Lannan ask
"It's the Spike Clan! The Italian Mafia!

A/N
Since I haven't updated lately, I will post two chapters today!