[Chap 16] Confrontation

I wake up, look around. Lannan is not beside me. He's not his bathroom or recording room. I go downstairs and look everywhere. I meet Tannar as she is carrying Willeh.
"Good morning mate!" Tannar greets
"Morning! Have you seen Lannan?" I ask
"I think he went to a meeting with Lachlan or something?" Tannar answer
"Oh, okay."

Tannar's POV

I look at y/n. She looks pretty pale, or sick. Her face is pretty sunken in, and her arms and led are so thin. When I met her about two weeks ago, she looked so healthy and fit. Lannan was right. She is going down in weight.
But I wonder why he left to a meeting with Lachlan? He lives like 4 hours away?
I want to say something to her, like eat biitch!
"Ehm, do you want some brekkie?" I ask
"Brekkie?" Y/n ask
Damn, forgot that she doesn't know australian words.
"Breakfast haha. Brekkie is just a australian word for breakfast."
"Oh, haha. I'm good, thanks!" She say, running up the stairs.
Yep, she is definitely losing weight again. I remembered hearing them talk in Lannan's room. It really hurt in my soul that such a beautiful girl had to go through that. Lannan must be devastated.

Your POV

As I get up to Lannan's bedroom, I look at my phone. Weird, I put my phone on the charger, but now it isn't charging? Did I accidentally like take the charger out? I look at my phone, go in to my messenger. Why is my conversation with Lachlan up? This text is like 1 week old? No, there is no way. No, he couldn't have done that to me? Or is people getting specious?

Lachlan's apartment

Lannan's POV

I walk up to Lachlan's door. Throw it right open. I see Lachlan hooking up with some random girl. But I don't care. So much anger is going on through me. Lachlan and the girl looks at me startled.
"Hey bro, can I help you?" Lannan ask
"You can begin to get the girl out, this conversation should not involve her. Maybe it's for your best?" I say
Lachlan looks at the girl. She just looks at him and picks up her bag and leave behind me. I shut the door. Standing with my arms crossed.
"So, what did you want mate?" Lachlan ask
"Leave my fucking girlfriend alone!" I shout
"W-what do you mean? What have I done?"
"We can begin with the whole year you bullied her in high school when you went to America!"
"What? I-I didn't go to the same high school as her?"
"Yes you did I have proof you little shit!" I shout showing him the pictures I looked up.
"Yeah, I we go to the same high school? But I didn't bully her?" Lachlan say
"Yes! She said it herself and I have seen the text messages on her phone!"
"Okay, but it was like 5 years ago!"
"No, the messages was from one week ago! Do you have any idea what the fuck you have done to her? She is almost dying! She is starving herself again!" I shout getting angry
"Well, that's kind of the point. She don't love me, I can't have her. Then no one can!"
"You are such a psychopath! You want to kill someone?! I should kill you!" I say punching him in the face. It feels really good actually.
"Ouch.... I'm not killing her, she is killing herself, I'm just pushing her..." Lachlan say punishing me in the face too.
I can feel the blood streaming down from my eyebrow. I get super angry, I kick him in the crotch and spit at him.
"You are out of the Click, and if you even think about coming near us, I will kill you!'" I say, then leaving. I get into my car, and drive away. Oh shit, I forgot about y/n. Hopefully Tannar told her that I went for a meeting, not saying to much tho. She and her big mouth. Maybe I can drive to the Click house, and tell y/n to come there.

4 hours later...

I go inside the Click house. Loserfruit, Muselk, Bazza, Cray and Prestige is sitting on the couch, watching me. Y/n is also sitting there. I have already talked to her about everything. I started to cry in the car, because I'm a softcock. Y/n got angry at me, and I understand that. We talked the whole drive, and thought about everything. This really got us two closer.
"So Lannan, what did you and y/n want to tell us?" Elliot ask
"Okay guys, I just want to say that Lachlan is out of the squad.." I say
"What? Why?" Everyone ask
"I talked to Lachlan just 4 hours ago, and I got the audio if everything. I wanted to have proof if something got messed up" I say. Everybody gets around, and listen to the audio. After, everyone is shocked, sad and angry. Sad for y/n of course. That she had to go through that. Shocked and angry that Lachlan would do something like that, wanting to hurt someone. Because if jealousy.
Loserfruit and everybody else start to hug y/n. We sit there in silence. Loserfruit is the one who is really good at comforting y/n, apparently because she is also a girl.
We decided to have a sleepover, everybody laying in the big living room. It's really fun and we have a good time. But all I can think of is how we are going to tell the fans.

"How are we going to tell everyone?" I say out
"About Lachlan?" Cray say. I nod
"Maybe just do a video. Explain. But we don't have to tell anyone about y/n?" Kathleen say
"No, you guys can tell about my eating disorders, I made a video this morning about everything, and I thought about upload it tonight." Y/n say
"Okay, so should we just do the video now? So we can upload the video tomorrow?" I say
Everyone agrees. Y/n quickly upload the video. I and Kathleen can she how she is shaking of nervousness. Kathleen takes her arms around her and hug eachother, girl love is maybe the best love.
We start the video, explaining about everything. Y/n rips the contract that Lachlan had written down.
"So, we kick him because he is not good for our group. We need to trust eachother, and be nice and respectful for everyone. We can't have anyone who is bad to people, especially to people we care about." Elliot explain 

As soon as turn off the camera, it's silence. But then y/n breaks the silence.
"I'm sorry for not telling you Lannan, I'm really sorry. I didn't tell, because I didn't want to ruin things for you guys" y/n say
"No, no problem. I would never push you into doing something that you wouldn't want. I understand that you needed your time." I say
"But, you went through my phone when I was asleep.." she say
"I know, I should of asked you first, but I was so worried. I didn't know what to do." I say
"Yeah, but we need to trust eachother"
"Don't you trust me?" I ask kind of hurt from her words.
"Well yes. But I have only known you for about 3 weeks. I have true issues, after so many people who have hurt me in my days.."
"But I trust you to 1000%? I only went through your phone because I was scared! What if I haven't read those messages? You could have died!"
"No! I had everything under control! I know my limits!"
"Control?! Control! You were so skinny! It's not good for you! You have fainted over 5 times this week, because you didn't eat anything!"
"Yes I did! I ate! You just never saw it!" She shout. Yes, she shout. Everyone looks at us.
"Uh guys, take it easy.." Elliot say
"Shut up Elliot!" She say. Elliot looks at her, shocked.
"I-I'm sorry Elliot, I didn't mean it" y/n apologize
"It's okay.." Elliot say
"Y/n, we already talked about this, you said that I was right, so drop it!" I say to her
"It's not about who's right or wrong! It's about self control, and I had it! So let me be!" She say
"Let you be? You can't even see what you look like! Your twisted brain has fucked up everything!"
"My twisted brain? Has fucked up everything? Okay, I'm gonna leave before you say something more you will regret!"

Your POV

I get up, anger is shaking in my body. I grab my stuff and grab the door handle. I feel a tight grep around my arm. It hurts. His hand is wrapped around my whole arm. Even mire is left of his fingers. How small is my arm?
"Im sorry, please let me explain!" Lannan say
He looks into my eyes. They have tears in them. But in mine there is just burning fire.
"Lannan, LET ME GO!" I say turning around. He tightens his grip, now it really hurts.
"Lannan! It hurts! LET ME GO!
"No! I need to explain! He smashes me against the door, I hear a glass vase break as my hand accidentally pushes it down by the power of his push. The glass splatter around us, one gets stuck in my arm. The blood is dripping down the ground. Elliot and Kathleen run to us, and Elliot push Lannan away from me.

I look at my arm. The glass is stuck pretty high up. But I can't feel the pain. I'm just so angry. Kathleen tries ti carefully take it out, but fails. I look at her, she looks scared at me. I just rip it out, letting more blood spread around us. Kathleen grabs a towel and ties it around my arm.
"Thanks..." I whisper, giving her a quick hug and leaves. I get into my car, fucking frustrated and drive away. In the window I can see Lannan and everyone else arguing. I don't care and drive away. I start to scream in the car. Driving way too fast. Suddenly I see a light flashing right into my eyes. I hear a loud horn from a car. And crash.