[Chap 17] Car crash

Lannan's POV

I sit down on the couch, alone. Pissed, angry and sad. Why am I so stupid?! You should never have brought that up, and never hurt her. I cleaned up all the blood and glass. Then I hear something that makes my heart skip a beat. It's something super loud and a car honk. I and Kathleen run outside. Two cars have crashed into eachother. Then I recognize one of the cars. It's y/n's car! I run up to her car with the smashed windows. She is sitting there with blood all over her face. I pick her out of the drivers seat. The other person in the other car is not there? Kathleen calls 911. I check y/n's pulse. Nothing! There is no pulse!
"She doesn't have any pulse!! Tell the bloody ambulance to hurry the fuck up!" I shout
"She doesn't have any pulse! CPR? Okay we start to do that!" Kathleen say in to the phone
Kathleen takes my place as she knows how to do CPR.
"When we change, because I will get tired. You have to push between her lungs 30 times, then blow in air in her mouth 2 times!" Kathleen say while breathing heavily.
I look at her, do it for like 5 minutes, then we change. I start to push between her lungs, I can feel her ribs. Then one of them crack, shit!
"Just keep going!" Kathleen shout
I continue, and I can hear the siren coming closer and getting louder.

The ambulance and the police arrive. I and Kathleen follow y/n in the ambulance, while the police is investigating. I hold y/n's bloody hand. There is some glass pieces in her body and face. The doctors talk to eachother, but I'm just in shock. I can feel Kathleen taking my hand to calm me.
When we arrive at the hospital, they take her in to operation. Kathleen talks to Marcus about everything. I just sit there, waiting and wondering about what's going on.

6 hours later...

I get waked up by Kathleen. She has some bug bags under her eyes.
"Hey, she is out of surgery! The doctors can tell us what's happened!" Kathleen say
I run up to the doctor.
"How is she?! What did you guys do?" I ask
"Well, there is some good news and some bad news. Good news, the car crash has done some damage to her spine, which is going to lead to make her have some back pain. She will have to take some tablets for the pain the 2 first months." The doctor say
"That's good new?!" I shout
"Well, it's good new because the other news is worse.... she is in coma. And might be in coma for about 3 months or longer. But she will hopefully wake up..."
"Hopefully?!" Kathleen shout
My head starts to spin. I can't think or see clearly. I fall to the ground. Coma?! 3 months or longer?! This shit, this shit is m-my fault!
"Oh my god, I-I did this to her! I almost killed her!" I scream. Kathleen quickly tries to calm me down.
"No no no! This is not your fault! She was hut by a car! An accident! It's NOT your fault! Do not think like that!" Kathleen say to me. I just sit on the ground. My hands is ripping through my hair. I can't think clearly. I start to cry.
"W-what am I going to do without her? I can't live without her! I would rather die!" I sob
"You are going to fight through this! Just like she is fighting to wake up for you! Because you love her!" Kathleen say

We sit there on the ground. Later everyone else from the squad comes and get to hear about the news. Everyone just sunk down in sadness. I feel like I should have been the one to get hit by that car. Why her? Why my sweet girl? And for 3 months and more?
I check on my phone. 2 am. I need to tell the fans about everything. I make a short clip on my phone.
"Em hey guys. LazarBeam here. I know I look like shit, and sound really tired and boring. But I'm going to need maybe 3 months away for a break. It's very personal and I can't answer what it is right now. And y/n is also on a break for maybe 4 months.
There is nothing that have happened between us. And we are just friends as we have told you guys in our videos. She is just a important person in our squad.
I will see ya bloody legends later. Maybe I will update twitter sometime.... bye for now"

I turn off the camera, and just post it to youtube.
"You two haven't told the fans that you guys are dating?" Elliot ask
"No, we decided to learn eachother first, not to push anything then tell the fans when we are really sure" I respond sternly
"But aren't you guys both sure?" Cray ask
" I'm 1000% sure. Like I want to spend the rest of my life with her, but I'm not sure what she thinks" I say
"You know, she love you very much. I remember getting ready with y/n and we talked about boyfriend, marriages and children. She told me everything she wanted, even how you Lannan would of looked. She even said that she wanted to have girl twins with you..." Kathleen say
I can feel my heart getting so warm. Girl twins, looking like her. They would have been so beautiful. But now, maybe that's never going to happen. She might never wake up again...