[Chap 11] Shots shots shots

I was getting ready to the part when I got a text from one of my friends from Sweden.

Little brown girl
"Ayyee saw some post on instagram, with some sneaky paparazzi pictures of you and LazarBeam?! Is there something u two have?! That I don't know about?!!"

Y/N
"Haha, ok don't tell anyone, but yeah we are kind of dating..."

Little brown girl
"Omg guuuuurll!! Why haven't you told me anything!! I'm SHOOKEETHHH!!! You guys are such a youtuber couple!!!!"

Y/N
"Yeaahh, well i gotta go. Going to a party with Lannan. LazarBeams real name."

Little brown girl
"Okayy, DON NOT FORGET PROTECTION! Ya know what I'm sayyying. Get that D guuurlll!!!!"

Y/N
"Okay okay, TTOL!"

I put on a black dress glittery dress with some black heels. I do a little bit of makeup, and put my hair in a slick ponytail.
I get a text from Lannan, saying that he will pick me up in 2 minutes. I spray on some perfume and take some pics in the mirror. Then I hear a knock on the door. As I open Lannan gives me a hug. The scent of him is so good and comforting. He takes my hand and we go to his car, driving away. We planned that I would sleep over at his place, because I'm going to drink tonight.

We go in to the house, and there is not so many people. Just the whole Click squad and some more people. Maybe some girlfriends to the other members of the squad. I walk around and with a drink in my hand that Lannan gave me.

"Let's do some beer pong guuuuyys!!" Kathleen shouts.
Everybody walks over to the table.
"Ok, first round, me and Marcus, against Lannan and y/n" Kathleen say
I look at Lannan, we smile and start the beer pong. Kathleen starts, and score one if the nine cups. Lannan takes the red cup and chug it down. Lannan then takes the ball, and throws it. He score one of the cups, and Marcus chug it down. Marcus then throws the ball, and score one of the cups. I take up the cup. And chug it down like a pro. When I then throws the ball, it scores one of the cups. I look at Lannan, looking surprisingly at me.

After some rounds there is only one cup left on both of the teams. All of us are a little tipsy, but we can still stand on our feet. It's my turn to throw the ball. I throw, and I score! I score the god damn cup! Everybody is screaming and cheering around me.
"Ya bloody legend!" Lannan screams and gives me a kiss.
Everybody stare at us with open mouthes.
"Omg! I knew it! I knew you two had something!" Kathleen shouts
Everybody starts to cheer at me and Lannan even more. People even congratulate Lannan.
I can see in the corner of my eye, how Lachlan is staring at me and Lannan with an angry face. But I ignore him. I'm not going to let him ruin my night. Nothing is going to stop me from be happy anymore!

After everybody starts to dance around like fools. I'm a bit drunk, but Lannan have more control. We start doing body-shots. I take Lannan's shirt off. He looks at me and laughs. I lay him on the table, everybody surrounds us. Pour som tequila on his stomach, and some salt. Then cut up a slice if lime, and put it in his mouth. I start to suck of the tequila of Lannan's stomach, then lick up the salt. Last I take the lime, while giving Lannan a kiss.
"Woow, this girl knows how to partay!" Lannan say

Lannan then puts me on the table. I know what he wants to do. He wants to do a body-shot on me! So I let him slowly slide the dress off on my upper body. Lannan's eyes widen as he sees my bra and boobs. I laugh and just lay down on the table. I can see everybody watching as Lannan pours some tequila and salt on my body. Then puts a lime slice in my mouth.
He sucks the tequila up, making me giggle because it tickles. He licks the salt up, and take the lime slice, giving me a kiss.
I pull up my dress and give Lannan some kisses, tasting the margarita. He slips in his tongue and we makeout. People around us just continue dancing, not seeing us two having a makeoutsession in the middle of the crowd.
I feel my eyes getting heavy, and then everything goes black.

Word count: 788