[Chap 8] "Date" night

I start getting ready for my night with Lannan. I put on a short dark blue dress with a pair of black heels. I bring a black swimsuit with that is pretty sexy and cute. I quickly take some photos and post them in instagram.
As I look into twitter, I can see that Lannan tweeted something.

LaazarBeamYT:
Exited for tonight. Wish me luck to not me a awkward weirdo! :)

I smile to myself. Running to my car, but I'm already late. That's who I am.
I drive to the Click house and see that there is only one car on the driveway, so I guess that we are going to be alone. I get out and knock on the door. Lannan opens and smile at me. He is wearing a white shirt with some black jeans.
"Hey, you look good!" He says, giving me a hug
"You don't look to bad yourself" i say smiling

We go to down to the pool, where he has placed up a table and some wine. The pool has one big inflatable bed. There is a light string that hangs around the pool. It all looks so cute and romantic. I take a quick photo.
"Did you do all of this by your own?!" I say
"Yeah, pretty impressing right ya?"
"Yeah!"

We start eating some cesarsalad and drink some wine. The food was really good and the wine was perfect for the food. We talked a lot and got to know each other. And I laughed a lot at Lannan's dumb jokes. When the sun was about to go down, we decided to go into the pool. I changed to my swimsuit and got out to the pool. Lannan stood there in his black shorts. His eyes widened as he saw me.
"Oh crikey, you looking good mate!" He says
"I know!" I say, sweeping my hair around my shoulder
I dive into the pool and got up. I waited for Lannan to follow me, but I couldn't see him, until.
"Cannonball!" He shouted and jumped in in a cannonball
"Omg Lannan!" I laugh

We just messed around, splashing water at each other. When the sun was about to go down, we went to the pool edge and watched.
Lannan turn around, and looked at me in the eye. I look at him. We smile like some schoolgirls. He gets closer to me. Resting his hands on my waist. He leans in towards me and our lips connect. It felt so right, so pure. We kissed each other, making it into a makeoutsession. Our lips and tongues moved together perfectly. He wrapped his arms around my waist, lifting my body up. I wrapped my legs around his stomach. I could feel his boner through his pants making me a little bit horny. It all was so perfect. The swimming, the sunset, even the decoration around us.

Then a girl came up to us.
"Lannan?" She asked