-3 Keith's POV

I was sitting on one of the beds when I heard a knock on the door. "Keith you get it!" Lance called out and I sighed. I got off the bed and headed towards the door. It unlocked to reveal one of my comrades. "Apparently the room limit is four so one of you will have to leave." He said. "To where?" I asked. "We have a mini room that just opened up." He answered. "Great! I'll take it." I said and he nodded before walking off. I ducked my head back inside the room and shouted "I'm leaving!" before walking off.

~time skip~

I looked over at the clock after I finished sharpening my sword. "It's almost time for this base's regulated night." I mumbled before stretching and getting up. I put my blade back in the drawer and walked out of the room. I headed down the corridor and knocked on the boys' room.  It opened to reveal Shiro with a towel around his neck signaling he had just finished training.

"Everything ok?" I asked. "Yeah it's all great except for the fact that Lance complaining about us going to bed because he heeds his beauty sleep." Shiro chuckled. I gave a small smile and rolled my eyes. "Typical Lance." I said. "I'm gonna go check on the girls now. Goodnight Shiro." I said. "Night Keith." He replied before closing the door.

I walked to the next door and knocked once again. Once the door opened I saw my mom standing before me. "Hi mom." I greeted. "What brings you here Keith?" Krolia questioned. "Just came to check up on everything." I explained and suddenly I heard I shriek inside. "Is everything ok in there?" I asked. "Yeah it's great." She replied and I smiled. "Oh I forgot to tell you I changed rooms so I can take Cosmo now." I said. "You know I don't think the Princess will give him back to you." Krolia grinned as I heard some giggling. "What's happening?" I asked. "The Princess and Cosmo." She explained and my eyes widened. "Great my bestest friend stolen from me." I sighed. "I wouldn't worry about it, the Princess already has her mice and Cosmo has you." Krolia said with a chuckle.

"Can I at least say good night to my own wolf?" I complained which earned another chuckle from my mom and she went back inside. "Keith wants to say goodnight to Cosmo." Krolia called out. "So Keith does have heartfelt emotions." I heard Pidge tease me through the door and I audibly sighed. Suddenly something ran into my legs causing me to fall in the door which swung open and made fall to the ground face first. But luckily with my fast reflexes I blocked my face with my arms. Everyone burst into laughter as Cosmo came trotting up to my face.

He had an apologetic expression and held out his paw. "It's ok Cosmo I know it was accident." I whispered as I sat up and he gave a bark. I patted his head and pet his fur. "Alright, goodnight Cosmo." I said. I stood up only to be knocked down again by Cosmo. He whined and pawed at me while also unleashing a howl. "I don't think he wants to spend the night away from you Keith." Allura said with a sad expression. "But he was supposed to stay here." I halfheartedly argued. "To be fair he's never spent any nights away from Keith and I don't think he wants to start now." Krolia said. "Ok then, goodnight everyone." I said.

"Come on Cosmo." I said and walked out the door with Cosmo following after me. We headed towards my room and I didn't even get to open the door because Cosmo teleported us inside. I laid down on the bed and immediately drifted off to sleep.