-13

"Allura!" I groaned. "Get out of bed, sleepy head!" Allura shouted. "Normally I wouldn't have a problem with that, but I'm exhausted so leave me alone." I grumbled. "Nope!" She disagreed and started pulling my blanket. After several complaints I was about to say I'm getting up but I moved too fast and Allura fell backwards sending me flying forwards as well. I blushed as I realized I had her trapped underneath me. Her cheeks were also red as she smiled and I smiled back. Maybe she likes me too.

I started to lean in. A knock on the door made me jump off of Allura. I shouted "Come in." before I helped Allura up. "Your highness, Princess, the Paladins are waiting for you." Christopher informed us. "We'll be right there." I replied and he nodded before heading out the room. "Come on." I mumbled before following my guard out the door with Allura trailing behind. We headed down the hall and towards the meeting room.

~time skip~ (A/N: Whenever Keith goes on missions Krolia takes over controlling the empire.)

"You know this is so much easier when they're on our side!" Lance exclaimed as we weaved through ships in our Lions. "Alright guys form Vol-" I started but was interrupted by a deafening scream. I twisted my Lion around to see Blue shutting off. "Allura!" I yelled before extending Black's wings and grabbing Blue before speeding away. "Please be ok." I muttered. "Keith? Buddy?" Hunk questioned. I didn't reply but instead had Cosmo teleport me inside the Blue Lion.

I saw her lying on the floor and immediately rushed over. "Allura! Allura wake up! Please! Please wake up! Please be ok!" I sobbed and was surprised when a hand touched my face. I looked down to see Allura smiling weakly. "It's ok I'm fine, so is Blue she should turn on in a tick." Allura groaned. "Thank god." I mumbled and right on que Blue regained power. "I- I was so scared. I thought I lost you, I didn't even get a chance to tell you- tell you how I feel. Why? Why did you save me? I couldn't- what if you- if you had- you can't leave me not like this. I love you." I cried as Allura pulled me into an embrace. "I won't leave you because I love you too." Allura replied and I sighed in relief. (A/N: Was that a good confession of feelings? I don't think so.)

No one's POV

Suddenly the Blue Lion turned on and the line reconnected. "I- I was so scared. I thought I lost you, I didn't even get a chance to tell you- tell you how I feel. Why? Why did you save I couldn't- what if you- if you had, you can't leave me not like this. I love you." Keith's voice came through the intercoms and everyone held back a gasp. "I won't leave you because I love you too." Allura replied and a few ticks passed before the group finally released a gasp to which a yelp of surprise was released. "As much as I would love to tease you maybe we should defeat the enemy first." Pidge suggested into the silence. "Right!" Everyone nervously exclaimed.