-14 Keith's POV

(A/N: More than a week has passed.)

"Keith!" I heard a familiar voice shriek down the hall. "Allura!" I exclaimed jumping off my throne and dashing out of the throne room. When I finally reached her what I saw made my blood boil. "Get off her!" I growled, using my hands to pull him off her and then using my tail to keep him at bay. "Why are you harassing the Princess?" I hissed with one of my most murderous glares. "She's no princess of mine." He spat. "What did you say? How dare you have no respect? She's royalty!" I yelled. (A/N: You guys have no idea how much I wanted to right the future Princess of the Empire but I thought that it was too early for that.) He opened his mouth to protest but I slapped him. "I'm letting you off the hook this once but know this, your crime is punishable by life in prison." I spat before releasing my tail from his wrist and letting him run off.

"Are you ok Allura?" I asked, my eyes immediately softening. "I'm fine." She replied but I could tell there was tears in her eyes. "Don't cry beautiful, I'm here." I whispered, wrapping her in an embrace. "I couldn't protect myself." She sobbed. "It's ok I'll be there to protect when you can't." I soothed. "I love you, chèri." I said as I placed a kiss on her forehead. (A/N: I know chèri is French but I wanted to use it. Btw it means darling. Also I'll have Allura calling Keith Minou which means kitty.) "I love you too, minou." Allura sniffed. She cupped her hands on my cheeks and leaned in. I met her halfway and our lips connected in a kiss full of emotion; Love, fear, happiness, comfort, and passion. After a few moments we pulled apart to reveal us both smiling.