-9

"Ugh I regret sleeping like this." Keith groaned as he entered the dining room. "Sleeping like what?" Pidge asked without looking up. "With a tail." He grumbled as he plopped down onto a chair on my right. He immediately yelled before jumping up. "Ugh!" Keith whined as he smacked his head on the table. He closed his eyes and his features started to shift. He sat down once more and I couldn't help shaking my head in amusement at the whole display.

"You're gonna has to get used to that tail eventually." I said. "Nope I refuse, never transforming again." Keith replied. "What if the Blades call you back for a spying mission and you need to turn Galra." I responded. "My mom can go." Keith protested. "Ah but she can't be a spy anymore they already know her face." I pointed out and he groaned before slamming his head on the table. "You know I could help you." I said. He raised his head slowly as if trying to see if I'm lying. "Have you forgot about the whole some Alteans can shapeshift." I explained and Pidge smirked from the corner of my eyes. "Oh I could have some fun with this. Princess want to swing by my room later?" Pidge interrupted. "Yeah of course." I replied before turning back to Keith.

"Well?" I questioned. He leaned in and my heart sped up. "We'll discuss this during training." He whispered before turning away. I took a deep breath to not let anyone see that it affected me but I think Pidge took notice. Great, now someone knows how I feel about Keith! The rest of the team walked in with some of the Garrison following. "I'm going to Cuba!" Lance shouted once he sat down on my other side. "Lance you can't just leave Voltron, it's your duty as a Paladin to stay with your team at all times." Shiro said. "But we defeated the Galra surely I can take some time off." Lance complained. "Actually just because we defeated Lotor does not mean the Fire Of Purification has been defeated as well. Until we receive word from the Coalition or the Blades we must not let our guard down." I explained and Lance groaned. "Cheer up buddy it's not like your family can't come to you." Hunk said and Lance just sighed in defeat and agreement.

"So mom speaking of the Blades any word?" Keith asked. "No, Coran and Matt have not heard from the Coalition either." Krolia said and Coran nodded in agreement. "I actually think I'm heading back to the Coalition soon since Earth has had enough of my help." Matt said. "What?! You can't leave!" Pidge yelled and everyone turned to look at her. "Do you really think mom would let you leave again?" Pidge yelled. "Katie please, we've had no word and this is starting to get suspicious. They might be in danger." Matt reasoned. "If that's the case then I'm coming with you." Shiro said. "Eh, what?" Matt and Pidge questioned. "Yeah that's a great idea you can make sure nothing happens to Matt." Pidge answered for Matt and sat down. "What! I don't need to be babysat!" Matt complained but eventually simmered down because he knew there was no arguing with it.

"Well if it isn't Mr. Hero." Someone said from behind me and Keith turned around. "Griffin leave me alone, I'm trying to have a nice morning for once." Keith replied before turning back around and I immediately tensed. This guy again, really? "But Mr. Hero I need to ask you a question, you are my superior after all so you need to answer my question." Griffin smirked. "Let me think, I have the right to refuse if I'm not a teacher so again I will say leave me alone. Do not make me say that again." Keith replied without turning to face Griffin. "I can be wherever I want to, you can't make me leave until I do something wrong." Griffin sneered. I could see the frustration about to explode from Keith and so I put my hand on his thigh.

"Correct me if I'm wrong but talking back to your superiors is doing something wrong." I interrupted without turning back. "And who are you to get in the middle of this?" Griffin questioned and I smirked. "I'm Princess Allura from Altea and Paladin if the Blue Lion of course." I said. "And I do not appreciate you talking to my leader with such disrespect." I added after I turned around. The look on his face was shock and regret (cause obviously he wanted me for himself no doubt) which gave me great pride. "Right of course I'm sorry." Griffin said before scurrying away. "Thank you Allura." Keith whispered and I smiled. "No problem leader." I smirked.