-15

(A/N: Some months later. Also I've lost motivation for writing this book so in trying to wrap it up quickly.)

"Guess who got a break?" I shouted as I walked into the planet the rest of the team was staying at. "Keith!" They exclaimed. "Who knew the emo lone wolf Keith would ever do that as an entrance." Lance teased. "I could totally have you calling me emperor if you like." I smirked which immediately shut him up. Pidge laughed at him while Lance pouted. "I would totally mess up your hair if I could reach it." Pidge snorted. "Are you calling yourself short?" Lance smirked and Pidge glared. "No, you're just abnormally tall." She half lied. "Anyway, where's Allura?" I asked and they immediately stiffened.

"Um- well, you see- she um, well- she- the other day um, she was uh- um... She's in a healing pod?" Hunk replied with an unsure voice. I didn't even give them a chance to reply before sprinting to the cryopods. Allura please be ok. I shifted to my Galran form as I ran to increase my speed. My ears pressed flat against my head as I sped up even more. Once I entered the room I dashed towards Allura's podand checked the damage. "A mediocre burn? Goddammit Hunk, you worried me for no reason." I mumbled with a sigh of relief.

~time skip~

The pod opened and Allura stepped out. "Keith? What're you doing here?" Allura questioned. "I got a break." I grinned, stepping closer. "Great!" She exclaimed. "You know I've been thinking..." I trailed off when Allura looked at me weirdly. "With you that's usually either really bad or really good." She said. "I think you'll like this, I know it's soon and not the most romantic way to do this but," I stopped to kneel down "Princess Allura of Altea and Blue Paladin will you marry me?" I asked with a hopeful smile while quickly pulling out the box and opening it.

She stood there frozen and I cursed in my head, letting the doubts and insecurities wash over me. That all stopped when dropped to the ground and launched herself at me. "Yes!" She exclaimed and I let the biggest smile ever grace my face. I smashed my lips on hers and let our joy over take me. The only thing I could think of was, I'm so lucky to have an angel like her.

(A/N: I'm so sorry for ending it here but like I said before I've lost my motivation. I didn't want to be like other authors and just discontinue the book so I guess I did a weird epilogue thing. Again I'm so sorry but I hoped you enjoyed reading my story.)