[1]

I look up at my dad looking like a normal business man. My long (H/C)  hair covering half of my face. He glared at me so I looked away and looked out the window of the car. I wanted to say something but I was afraid he would yell at me. "Once you get that information for me you'll be excepted into the league of villains" he said driving the car. "So basically you want me to gather information about all might is that correct" I say still looking out the window. "Thats right you're speaking like a true villain" he said with a creepy smirk.

   When we made it to U.A. he dropped me off and I just headed to class not saying a word to him. {Class 1-A} I thought to myself. I walk into the classroom and look at the teacher. "Hello I'm your new teacher Mr. Aizawa, class say hello to our new student (L/N) (Y/N)" Mr. Aizawa said looking at me like he was a zombie. "Hello" Everyone said besides a blonde kid with crimson eyes. "Bakugou don't be so rude all the time" a boy with red spiked hair said. "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY" the kid with blonde hair screamed. I got scared and started shaking.
"Hi" I said quietly looking at the floor. The blonde boy looked at me like he was trying to kill me with his eyes. "There's an empty seat next to Bakugou, Bakugou please raise your hand" Mr. Aizawa said. "WHY WOULD I EVER DO THAT" The blonde haired boy yelled. "Just sit next to the boy who just screamed" Mr. Aizawa said putting his hand on his face. "Ok" I said silently walking over to the desk next to the blonde kid.

"So your names Bakugou" I said looking at him. "Yeah why do you need to know" Bakugou said looking at me with a death stare. "No reason" I said trying not to freak out.
(Time skip lunchtime)
I looked at Bakugou again sitting at a table with only two people were sitting at. "Hey new kid (L/N) right, wanna sit with us" a boy with red spiked hair sitting at the table where Bakugou was. "Sure you can call me (Y/N) though" I said with a smile. I sit next to Bakugou but not to close to him. " I'm Kirishima Ejirou and that's Bakugou Katsuki" Kirishima said with a grin. "It's nice to meet you" I said kinda looking down and smiled. Bakugou looked at me and said "So what's your quirk". "Well it's um I don't know how to explain it I might have to just show you" I said trying to not sound crazy.

   Just as the bell rang I got up looking at Bakugou one more time and smiled. "Kirishima Bakugou's kinda cute" I whispered in Kirishima's ear. "You're actually the first girl I heard say that" He whispered back. I then smiled and walked to class with a blush on my face. {Am I really the first girl who thought Bakugou was cute} I thought still blushing.
(After class)
   {I have some free time maybe I'll talk to someone} I thought looking around the classroom. I looked at Izuku then I looked at Bakugou. "W-would you like to talk for a while" I asked Bakugou. "Whatever it's not like I got better things to do with these dumbasses " he answered. "So what's your quirk Bakugou" I asked with a smile. He sighed and answered "Explosions". "Wow that's a cool power you get to make explosions with your hands right" I said smiling.
(Katsuki's POV)
{Man this girl is asking a lot of questions but I'm actually getting to know someone but still} I thought as she asked more questions. She smiled at me after asking another question. {Man this girl has a lot of questions} I thought as the teacher walked in. "Alright class lets go outside and test your quirks" Mr. Aizawa said looking at me "And Bakugou try not to blow anything up". "Whatever" I said getting up and walking outside with everyone else.
(Your POV)
"(L/N) cmon I don't have all day" Mr. Aizawa said looking at me still in my seat. "Oh right" I mumbled getting up and following everyone else.
(After everyone else went)
Mr. Aizawa hands me the ball. "Use your quirk to get it far" he said pointing to a spot on the ground. I nodded and went to the spot. I was about to throw it when all of a sudden Bakugou tried to attack Izuku. Mr. Aizawa quickly went into action and grabbed Bakugou with his scarf.
(After school)
"Did you get the information" My dad asked. "N-no" I said stuttering. "WHAT" he screamed stopping the car. "I'll give you a punishment at home" he said looking at me angrily.