[5]

I woke up looking beside me Deku sleeping at the side of my bed. I pet his head with a smile on my face. Making sure he was asleep I gave him a small peck on his forehead. {Deku is adorable when he's sleeping} I thought to myself. I saw him open his eyes my hand was still on his head. I pulled away quickly blushing. He rubbed his eyes while saying "good morning (Y/N)". I remembered what happened the hour before but hearing Deku's voice made me happy. "Do you know when I'll be let out" I said looking at Deku my left eye visible to him. "Tomorrow" he said looking at my eye. "Why do you always keep that eye covered" he asked putting his hand on my left cheek. I started to blush "uhm... well it's part of my quirk and I don't like the way it looks" I said trying to not scream while Deku touched my face.

He pulled his hand away "I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable I don't know why I even touched your face I'm really sorry" he said really fast. I grabbed his hand and placed it back on my face. "It's okay it's warm and I still feel cold so I like it there" I said with a smile and a little blush.
(Deku POV)
I was red she was happy but still cold. Thinking back on how her quirk really did some damage to her. I was happy that I can still see a smile on her face after what happened. "You shouldn't be ashamed of your left eye it doesn't take away your beauty" I said smiling.
(Your POV)
His words made me happy to know that he thinks I'm still the same even with my left eye showing. If only I wasn't scared to tell him my feelings for him. "Am I able to come live with you since my father would try and kill me if I go back" I said holding his hand on my cheek. He hugged me tightly and said "of course you can come anytime" he said blushing. He pulled away "I'm gonna go to class now" he said patting my head. I smiled and waved bye to him.
(No ones POV)
Deku walked into the classroom hoping they were over with (Y/N)'s dad being a villain. Kirishima ran up to Deku "how's she" doing he asked as if he was the only one that cared besides Su and Mineta. "She's fine she'll be back tomorrow" Deku replied to make sure he wasn't worried anymore. "WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT HER SHE IS THE DAUGHTER OF A VILLAIN" Bakugou yelled angrily. "Just because she's a daughter of a villain doesn't mean she wants to be a villain herself" Momo said walking towards Deku and Kirishima. "We should throw her a party for her return to the classroom to show that we really don't care she's the daughter of a villain" Mina said rushing over to the others. "That's a great idea" Momo said with a big smile. "What about Mr. Aizawa would he approve of it" Todoroki said with his arms crossed. "I'm fine with it just don't disturb my sleep" Mr. Aizawa said in his sleeping bag. "Alright!!" Mina yelled happily.

(Your POV)
I could hardly sleep thinking about how the others would react when I go back to the classroom. I just didn't want to be seen as a girl who turns out that she was raised to be evil. I never really paid attention to my fathers teachings on how to be a villain. I had always admired hero's not villains. "(Y/N)" I heard from behind me while I was looking out the window. "Deku do you need something" I said turning towards him. "I want you to let me protect you no matter what" he said looking down. My eyes widened my heart racing my love for him grew. "Ok I'll be counting on you" I said with a tear rolling down my face. He smiled and went up and gave me a hug then left quickly. My heart racing I smiled thinking how sweet he is in every way. "Deku I love you so much" I muttered happily.
——
I opened my eyes the sun shining in them. I sat up looking out the window and then looking to the bed beside me. The bed had my school clothes on it. I got out of bed and put them on with a smile. My smile faded as I got to the class 1-A. I took a deep breath and opened the door. "Surprise" everyone except Bakugou yelled my sad expression turning into tears of joy. "So you all except me" I asked rubbing my tears. "Yeah we do now let's have some fun" Mina yelled as she grabbed my hand and pulled me inside the classroom. After the party Deku took me outside the classroom to ask me something. "What is it Deku" I asked with curiosity. "(Y/N) I love you and I want to be with you forever" Deku said hoping to not get rejected. I grabbed Deku's face and kissed him with joy telling him that I loved him too.

   "Deku" I murmured out as I pulled away. He grabbed my hand and smiled "does this mean your not rejecting me" he said looking into my eyes as he noticed my left eye wasn't covered. "I'm not rejecting you not at all" I said putting my face in his chest. "Let's go home" he said picking my up and putting me on his back. I held on tight as he took me to his place.