[2]

I wake up my legs aching in pain from last nights torture for not getting information. I felt my back burning a huge cut also from last nights torture. I get out of bed almost falling trying to ignore the fact that I couldn't feel my legs. I get dressed for school hurrying down the stairs and out the door before my father Stabbed me again. Running to school a news reporter stopped me to ask me questions.

   "Are you from U.A., What's it like to have All Might as one of your teachers" The news reporter was stopped by another one more surrounded me. I walked to U.A. with them on my tail with more up ahead at the school gate. I turned around surrounded by news reporters. They keep asking me questions when more of the U.A. students came and got surrounded. I sighed and pushed the news reporter in front of me. "Sorry but I'm not fond of being asked questions" I said in my demonic voice. The news reporter got scared and started crowding another student. I kept using that voice to get through the crowd of reporters.

After getting through the crowd I looked at myself through the window I moved the hair covering my left eye. My eye was red with black surrounding it. I then noticed the eye was bleeding so I quickly covered it up again. I then saw Bakugou trying to get away from all the reporters. My quirk was trying to take over so I hurried inside the school. I walked to class 1-A just realizing that the pain from being tortured last night was gone. Sighing with relief I reached the class and sat at my seat taking the bandages off. I put the bandages in my bag and waited for everyone to get out of the crowd and to class.

   After everyone got to class they all looked tired and Bakugou was ready to kill someone. I look in front of me and see All Might come in the classroom. Everyone was so surprised to see him, but I wasn't I was to busy trying to control my quirk to care.
(After the villain and hero lesson)
   "Is Izuku gonna be okay" I said looking at Recovery Girl. "Don't worry he'll be fine" Recovery Girl said with a smile. I sighed and laid back down on the bed next to Izuku's. {Man Bakugou is pretty strong} I thought looking at Izuku. {I have to admit Bakugou is kinda cute} I thought looking up with a smile.
(The next day)
   I woke up my eyes a little foggy. I sat up rubbing them then looking to the side Izuku in the next bed staring at me. I laid back down with I Izuku looking away quickly.

   "So you got beat up pretty bad too huh" he said looking down. "It's because I didn't use my quirk at all" I said turning away from Izuku. "What do you mean you didn't use your quirk why" he said acting concerned. "It's none of your business" I said closing my eyes. I could feel my left eye bleeding I saw it getting on the white sheets but I could barely move my legs. I sighed and just laid there helplessly. "Are you alright" he asked I could feel him looking at me. "I'm fine sorry I snapped at you I just don't like giving out personal information" I said turning around to look at him.
My eye wasn't covered anymore he could see the bloody red and black eye. "Y-your eye" he said looking at it terrified. I turn back around and went back to sleep.
(In the afternoon)
"I'm free to go right" I asked recovery girl. "Yes you are in perfect health now actually I'm surprised you even healed that fast" she said with a smile. I walk home thinking what my father might do to me if I go back to the house. I then stoped in my tracks not noticing I stopped in the middle of the street. "Hey (Y/N)" I heard a voice call out to me. "Oh hey Izuku" I said getting out of the street. "What were you doing in the middle of the street you could've gotten hit by a car" he said trying to catch his breath. "I didn't even know I was in the street" I said trying to figure out what happened. "Hey Izuku can I stay at your place" I asked looking at him. "What why your parents might get worried" he said still trying to catch his breath. "They won't care" I said trying to convince him. "Ok you can stay with me tonight" he said with a smile.

   As we walked to Izuku's house I asked him "C-can I call you Deku like Bakugou and Ochaca". "Sure why not" he said with a smile. We made it to Izuku's house I sat on the couch. I watched him set up an area with blankets and pillows. "You can sleep in my bed and I'll sleep here" he said sitting next to me. I then heard the door open. "Oh hello I asked him if I could stay the night" I said twiddling my thumbs.