[3]

I wake up looking to the side where Deku was sleeping I smiled and got out of bed. "U.S.J" I muttered looking at my hand. "You're up early" Deku said sitting up and rubbing his eyes. I nodded with a smile. "We're going to the U.S.J today" I said looking down at him. "Yeah I guess so" he smiled and got up. "I'm still surprised your mom was okay with having visitors my father not so much" I said looking up with a little giggle.

I looked at Deku, his face was red and a little pink. "Hey are you okay" I asked getting of the bed. "Y-yeah" He said with a little stutter in his words. "Wow that giggle was cute" he muttered. I blushed hearing what he said. I guess he then realized he said that out loud and turned more red. I started to laugh more happier than I've ever been. "What are you two doing awake this early" Inko said with her hands on her hips trying to be intimidating. I laughed even more and Deku started to laugh as well then Inko was laughing. It was amazing to be happy for once.

After getting dressed me and Deku started walking to school. "That was amazing you really have brightened my day already" he said smiling. When we made it to the gate a school bus was already There. We got onto the bus everyone else already on. "Of to the U.S.J we go" I sang while patting my lap. Then Deku started singing along with me. We annoyed Bakugou a lot. The bus stopped and I slid of my seat. "We're here" Mr. Aizawa said. I got up following everyone out the bus. "Hello there children" a voice said. "It's Thirteen" Mina said jumping up and down. "Yes I'm Thirteen it's nice to meet all of you" Thirteen said. "This is the U.S.J where we teach students like you to save people from disasters" she went on.

My attention turned to the building getting a little concerned not knowing why I followed the crowd inside. Just then noticing a purple portal I backed away. "Is the training starting already" Kirishima said. "No those are villains stay back" Mr. Aizawa said. "V-villains" I backed up from Mr. Aizawa. "Thirteen protect the students" Mr. Aizawa said running towards the villains coming out of the portal.
My face turning grim when I saw my father come out of the portal. I backed away and hid behind Deku. "(Y/N) are you ok"Deku asked. "(Y/N) why don't you come home to daddy" My father said. "Daddy" everyone said. I covered my ears hoping he would leave me alone. Instead he teleported in front of me and grabbed me by the neck. "(Y/N) let her go" Deku said angrily. "How bout no" My father said kicking Deku to the wall. "DEKU" I screamed trying to loosen my fathers grip. I got angry and my eyes turned from (E/C) to Red in an instant.

   I flipped my father as he let go and I ran over to Deku. "Are you ok" I asked. "I'm fine, are you ok" he asked getting up. "She's a traitor" Bakugou yelled. I rested my head on Deku's shoulder in tears. "You little your not aloud to hit your daddy" My father said running towards me and Deku. Just then Mr. Aizawa grabbed my father with his scarf and pulled him down to the other villains. "She's not a traitor she's just a villain's daughter that doesn't mean she's a villain too" Mr. Aizawa said. I felt pain in my neck from when my father grabbed me. I was shaking,scared,and in tears. Deku pulled me closer to him and said "It doesn't matter that your a villains daughter you're still my friend". My eyes widened as he said that my tears went away my frown turned into a smile. "Thank you" I said calming down.

   I looked over to the others there was a man but he was different. "Deku" I said pointing to the man.
Deku and I ran towards the others when a purple tornado surrounded all of us. I could here my father faintly "Send her to the shipwreck zone she can't swim" he said. Then I fell into water trying to hold my breath. Then a villain appeared in front of me. I was pulled up onto a boat and saw Deku Su and Mineta.