[6]

I woke up sun in my eyes and Deku on the floor beside me. I sat up looking at Deku. My body was numb for some reason. I laid back down unable to move my arms. {I don't feel so good} I thought as I felt my head. {I'm not warm so I don't have a fever} I thought as I weakly put my hand on my chest. Just then I saw a figure in the doorway with a big smile. My eyes widened terrified at this moment Deku woke up looking at the figure then it left. Deku hovered over me checking if that thing hurt me.
(Deku's POV)
   I looked all around her, her eyes in shock. I sighed with relief seeing no injuries but she was shaking. I sat on the bed and hugged her to make her feel safe. She started tearing up still shaking. "It's ok it's gone now, it didn't hurt you" I said to her, kissing her forehead.
(Your POV)
   I couldn't speak because of how scared I was, so I weakly touched his hand to show him I wasn't fine. "(Y/N) your colder today" he said feeling my hand. He covered me in the blankets since it was still early I fell back asleep. I woke up to the sound of a cat at the window. I was still weak but able to talk again. "D..Deku" I said weakly Deku rushing to my side. "I'm here did it do anything to you" He said panicking. "I..I d...don't know I..I feel weak" I said stuttering in my words. The U.S.J incident let us have some time off from school to ensure the students safety. "Well I'll make you some breakfast ok" he said walking out of the room.
(Deku's POV)
    I walked to the kitchen my mom was making coffee. "Mom your awake" I said walking over to her. "Yes I saw a figure in my room when I woke up and I couldn't go back to sleep" Inko said looking at the cup in her hand. "That same figure was in my room and I think it did something to (Y/N)" I said looking down. "Is she alright did it hurt her" Inko asked. "She's just weak maybe it depleted her energy" I said thinking. "I'll make breakfast" Inko said wanting me to go back to (Y/N). I just nod and start walking back to my room.

   I looked at her face it was scared and weak. I didn't want to see her like this. A cat was at the window looking at (Y/N). I opened the window and to my surprise it laid down next to her. It licked her face as she woke up.
(Your POV)
   I opened my eyes to see a black cat beside me. I didn't feel weak anymore I then picked up the cat and got out of bed. "(Y/N) how are you feeling" Deku said patting my head. I smiled "I'm feeling better now" I looked at the cat who was licking my hand. "That good" Deku said kissing my cheek. I walked out of the room with Deku looking at the table. I put the cat down as it hissed around me like it was protecting me. I pet the cat and sat down "Hey Inko can we keep this cat" I asked as she brought pancakes to the table. "Sure I don't see any harm in that" she said grabbing tuna from the fridge. She placed it in front of the cat and it started eating the tuna.

   I looked out the window the figure was there frowning at me being ok. My eyes shot open I fell out of my chair Deku caught me before I hit the ground. All of us looked at the figure as it stared at us with a frown. The cat ran towards it hissing. The figure disappeared before the cat could get to it. The cat licked my hand worrying about me. "I'm fine it just scared me" I said getting back in my chair. I sighed as we ate breakfast then we heard the doorbell ring. Deku got up and answered it I saw Kirishima coming in with Mina, Momo, Ochaca, And even Bakugou. Bakugou didn't look happy he didn't want to be at Deku's house at all. I looked behind them the figure was there. Deku saw it too and rushed everyone inside and slammed the door shut. "Deku are you ok" Ochaca asked concerned. "I'm fine" he said locking the door. The figure appeared at the back door everyone saw it this time. My head started to hurt a lot I put my hand on my head and went to my knees.        "(Y/N)" Deku ran over to me I was in a lot of pain. The figure smiled at the sight of my pain and I could here a laugh from it. The pain was to harsh my mind went blank and my eye turned red. "(Y/N) can you here me say something" Deku said everyone worried and Bakugou just didn't care. Red markings appeared on my face. Deku put me down and opened the back door but it was gone Deku had an angry expression on his face. I turned over to the others weakly they were all concerned and scared of what it was. My eyes were still red and the markings were still there but I could think clearly and move my body.