Prologue

Narrator

On the way home after playing at the park one day. wayo beg his nanny to make a stop on stall food and buy his favorite pink milk. 7 years old wayo ask his dad if he can go together with his cousin kit to a near by park to play one weekend.

"Ouch! Arhg!"

Wayo heard a noise not from a far.  He look at his nanny if hear it too but she was busy buying his pink milk. His not sure if what he heard is right so he listen again.

"cough!  Cough!"

Young wayo went into the back where he heard the noise.

"who's there?" he shout ask but no reply. He was about to turn around when someone shout for help.

"help!cough!

when wayo look back and walk farther in the corner. There he found a boy laying in the corner in a garbage area.  The boy has a lot of wounds , bruises and bloods all over his body.

He immediately run and  squat besides the boy  ask if his ok and told him to wait a little he will ask afor help. Before leaving he carry the boy away from the garbage.

Wayo runs towards his nanny and ask another help from the store. They brought him to the hospital and treated his wounds and bruises.

The doctors and nursesss try their best and treated his wounds and bruises. The next day the boy wakes up.  Doctors  and nurses ask some details but they didn't get any reply.

That day wayo visited the boy with his father the doctor told his father that the boy is not talking . So nurses don't know who to call to let the boy's family know. When his father busy talking to doctor Yoh slip his self into the boy's room. He found him seating  in the bed looking outside the window.

"hi!" he great shyly  and wave.

The boy look  or should i say stare at wayo so hard making him feek awkward .  He stand in the side of the bed.

"how are you feeling? Are those still hurt?" he ask pointed to the bandage in the boys body.

Slowly the boy shake his head indicating its not painful. The boy continue to stare at wayo.

"I'm wayo , what's your name?"- wayo introduce himself

"..........."

"how old are you?Did some bully beat you up cause you didn't give them money? Did you called your family?

After what  feels like an hour of just stare (just 1 minute)  didn't get any reply from the boy, he heavy.

"you want a sip?" - wayo ask the boy handing the pink milk he was holding.

A small smile slip the boy's lip and slowly answer all wayo's questions.

"I'm 12, some thug did this to me . I dont have a family now". The boy said with a sad face.

"and yes!  I would like a sip please..." the boy reach his hand to get the drinks  in wayo's hand. He use the straw wayo use.   (indirect kiss 😜)

"why you don't have family?  Where is your mom and dad? Aren't they worried about you?  - wayo

The boy just smile to wayo and place his hand cover with bandage and slowly cares his chubby cheeks. Wayo blush to the boys action.

"your a really cute kid!, someone well come and fetch me soon , someone my father intrusted me to him. You don't have to worry princess. "-the boy smile

"hey!  Who do you call cutie? I am not cute im handsome . - wayo pouted at the boy grabbing the pink milk in the boy's hand.

" but you look like a cute, cute princess  to me do "- the boy said with a smile.

"i told you I'm not cute and i am not a girl, don't call me princess"- he pout. "Im the one who help you why you so mean to me !?  - Wayo  complain to the boy. Suddenly wayo ask..

"hmm! Why did  you say you don't have family when someone well come and get you?"

"because he was not."- the boy said with a cold face.
"huh!??" wayo didn't understand the boy's answer when wayo remember something.

"hey! You still didn't told me your name yet?"

"the boy just smile at him."
"why are smiling?  Im asking your name?

Before the boy could answer the door open and wayos dad is calling him They have to go home.
Wayo promise the boy he well come and visit him everyday. And every time he visit, he would always ask his name but everytime the boy just smile at him as response. One week pass still wayo didn't now the boy's name.

One day when young wayo visit the boy with his dad. His dad went directly to the nurses and doctor who take care of the boy. Wayo went to the roon where the boy is.

"P'pink milk!"- after 2 days asking the boy's name still couldn't get answer. He decided to make a name for the boy by calling him p'pink milk. Wayo always brought pink milk every time he visit for himself and the boy but the boy always ended drinking the one wayo drinking. He decided to name the boy after the drink.

They where playing on  games when 4 big men in black came in with out knocking  standing in the corner. Then wayo's dad  and another men in suit.
Young wayo's shock but the boy stare coldly unto the man in suit.

"wayo!  Son come here!" wayo's dad call him to stand by his side. Wayo's dad explain that the man is the boy's uncle.

"are you ok? - Uncle
"yes!  I'm fine" - the boy
"if you want you can go home now, but if you want to stay we can leave next day?" - uncle
"no! It's fine, I want to leave." the boy said

"no!!!" wayo shout making all the people in the room look at him ,He blushes and hide behind his dad shyly and speak.

"your still hurt Your wounds are not heal yet. You still has to stay in the hospital." -wayo explain almost a whisper.

The boy smile at wayo and ask every one to leave the room except wayo . Then the boy tap the side of the bed indicating for wayo to sit.

"don't worry chubby princess, He pause with a smile then continue..
" those are the people i told you well come and get me. The people my father intrusted to take care of me if something happen.". -the boy holds wayos hand

Wayo didn't remove his hands from the boy's hold .

"i told i'....... A soft and smooth lips touch wayos lips making him stop talking.

Wayo is shock to think his first kiss was stolen by the boy. A BOY! His P'pink milk Stole his first kiss!. His P doesn't even tell him his real name yet he stolen a kiss from me.

He gasp!  Cover his mouth with hands,the boy speak again.

"someday!  When the time is right , when I'm old enough and capable enough to protect you. I'll comeback and introduce myself to you. "

"I'll find you wherever you are. And when i find you i well never ever let you go like i do now. I don't care if your already with someone else. I'll make you mine, I well keep you close to me , no matter what , i promise  that "- He pause and stare at wayo holding his hands again.

"well you wait for me? " the boy ask wayo with full sincerity 

With a confused though wayo said yes with out understanding anything . The boy knew that wayo didn't understand and confused everything but for now the promise that wayo well wait is enough for him. He made wayo do the finger cross this is enough for now.

For now.......

After that day wayo didn't see or hear anything about the boy he made a promise and not knowing his name.
Little did wayo know because of that one childish promise he made with his P'pink milk his life well change for every..

It's for good? or bad?. Only time well tell.

15 years later..

_______________________________________________
***********************************************

This is the firts chapter finally i finish it.  😊😊
Hope you like it....😊
Sorry for the wrong grammar and spelling.
I'll  try to update so soon  😃😊
Thanks for reading..

*claire