The New Friend ??

WAYO'S POV

During lunch i couldn't focused , i was thinking about the guy i meet eye to eye at the elevator. His eyes is beautiful it's black, more black than a night. Like it well eat you whole if you stare into it for to.....

"PAKK!!
"Argg! Ouch!

My line of thought got cut of because a sudden pain i feel in my shoulder. P'fatty just slap me.

"what was that for!?" - ask in shock holding my painful shoulder.

"that's for spacing out in the meddle of eating! Nong'yoh " - ai'fatty said eating the big hamburger .

"you didn't touch your food and we been calling you for a while now ,Yoh! Are you still thinking about the design? - p' montree ask concern. "don't worry yoh chief said it's ok....

"no p! It's not about the house model uhm! It's fine p im just thinking of something.. The "ladies" didn't noticed the guy at the elevator.

"ai'yoh! Are thinking about the hottie you meet earlier hmm!?" - p'jay ask with a grin.

"i bet you the guy i meet and had sex last night that Yoh is thinking about that hottie right now , thats why his not eating." - p'fatty said with a smirk. "you like him don't you?"

"eeewww!!" the ladies responded to p'fatty

"no! P! Im not " i said " lets just eat ". Thinking back again i just meet a very, very weird person . And the way he called me and also the cold guy.

*FLASHBACK*

When we were at the lobby p'fatty suddenly stop us and said she forgot his phone on the table. "she" went to retrieve it dragging along nate. The other ladies decided to take a bathroom break they ask me if i want to go but i said i just wait for them. I don't really need a bathtoom break right now.

I was seating in a bench in front of our building near the grass waiting for them when p'montree texted asking were i was. I reply to the text by calling them. I stand up holding myphone when someone suddenly bump into me and we both fell down.

"ouch!! " as i fall down and drop my phone.

" are you ok? Did i hurt you badly? Im so sorry didn't mean to bump and startled you. I was in a hurry so i didn't notice you were there? " -the guy apologize and help me stand.

"it's alright I'm fine i wasn't looking also so.... "- i said trying to compose myself without looking at the guy.

"oh! Your the princes!! "- the guy said pointing a finger in me while smiling.

"excuse me!?- i look up to see the guy irritated. I was shock for a bit. To say the guy is ugly is no no.  He has veey friendly smile paste on his beautiful face. A beautiful eyes that seem to always sparkling like a star, in board daylight. A body that seem to always hit the gym to make girls and some boys to drool themselves. His tall at least 5'9, Add to his charm the piercing.
I saw the guy smiling looking at me. Cough to compose myself.

"excuse me., what did you just call me? And who are you?"- i ask little irritated, his handsome but his not my type. Yes! You heard me right,  i know it when i was in high school. I got a crush one of my senior  since then i know i was not into girl My family  known about it.

The guy notice that he was checking him. He chuckle before answering my question .

"ah! Sorry  i forgot to introduce my self  i was just shock seeing you in person. Your much cuter or should  i say prettier, oh  I'm min ...
""PaKk!  - a guy come out of nowhere and slap the friendly guy's head.
"argghh! P! " what was that for, that hurt."
"your bieng noisy come on lets go he's waiting "
"but P! Its the princess ! The guy i bump with point his finger in me "we been sear..."
"shut.up ! Lets go"- he look at me smile and  nod a little then left.
"aww! P come onnn...oh bye see you next time princess. "- he wave his hand at me while running towards the guy who slap him towards inside the building where i work.

I was still frozen shock from where i was standing can't believe what just happen. One moment  I was just waiting for my friend for lunch the next one i saw not 1 but 2 handsome stranger  who i think mistake me for someone who they called "princess ".
The guy who slap the guy who bump me has a manly aura. He wear a black suit, black shoes and black backpack. He also wear eye glasses  and has a cold gaze paste in his handsome face. His intimidating for sure.

The ladies saw everything they bummer me with questions till we have lunch. I told them i dont know who they are i just happento bump one of the 2 handsome guy. But that didn't stop them from talking.

PRESENT TIME

We just finished eating lunch and we are headed back to the office. Us usual the "ladies " are still noisy. Right after we came back  chief also came back from lunch meeting. He told the secretary to gather everyone meeting hole and he has something to announce to. When the Chief enter every one stop talking stand and wai .

"ok! Lets start, i ask you all to gather because i have some important announcement. First ,as you all known this is my last day here in this department right, and i thank you all for all your hard work under me.Thank you!

" second, thank you for your surprise this morning, it was wonderful "- the chief wai and we clap so loud.

"and lastly, I'm going to introduce the next chief in this department "- the chief ask his secretary to let the ne. Chief come in. When the secretary come back a very tall and handsome guy come in with her.

"here he was, your new chief manager, please welcome Mr. Mingkwan Daichepanya"- the chief introduce.

Everyone was clapping, i even heard some of the girls squealing, Some whisper how handsome ,how dazzling his smile is. The "ladies " arae most excited cause they saw the new handsome chief earlier. I was a bit shock to know that the guy who i bump with is the new chief manager. Everybody went silent when he sign his hand to keep quiet.

"hi everyone, like chief loo said my name is Mingkwan daichepanya but you all can call me "ming" . Since well be working together from now. "- he smile, makes some girls giggle and boys to smile.

"you can treat me as yout friend, you can come and ask for any advice you need, or anything that need approval. Ms. Grace still my secretary so feel free to ask anything. I be starting tomorrow, I'm just here to familiarize youball the office. So. Ok!, so any questions guys?- he ask

"chief ming, are you single kab?"- p'fatty said earning a low slap from p'montre.

The new chief just chuckle to the ladies questions. But still answer ut with a smile.

""yes! Ladies i am still single. - he said

"ok! Thats enough for now ladies you can questions Mr daichepanya tomorrow, let's get back to work for now Mr Daichepanya and I still have some business to tend to"- chie loo said making my coworkers and me start to get back work.

"PRINCESS! "

I was about near my table when suddenly the new chief called me, making me frozen and shock standing looking at him with big eyes.

He walk towards me with a smile in his face and when he was infront what he said next almost make me chocked from gasping yo much air.

"i did tell see you again when we meet earlier right, I'll be in your care now princess!.he raffle my hair." let's be friends na,ok!.

"the "PRINCE" said hi by the way"

_______________________________________________***********************************************

Hi! This one is a bit long
I don't know much about what's the highest position in a company . I just put chief as a leader , sorry if thats wrong feel free to correct me please.

Thanki3😘

*claire