Secret!

MING'S POV

Tonight are Yoh and P'fort farewell party this well be their last night here in bangkok. Before they leave for chiang mia tomorrow for a new project we give to Yoh. Truer than he know we give him that job as a coverup so we can send him to chiang mai. Cause some idiot wants to near and monopolize him in there without the guy knowing.

Never thought tonight is more exciting than sleeping with bunch of women who's in for fun.

"Stop staring You make the poor guy uncomfortable " - P'fort said drink his beer without looking at me.

"I wasn't staring" I denied knowing P'fort wont buy it.

"Really now ! Then it just so happen your eye says you want to fuck the guy right here right now in the table were his cousin and friend can see huh!"-P'fort refill his glass of beer still not looking at me .

I grin at what P'fort said i do fell like fucking the guy sit in front of me. His red as tomato and thr hell he sweat in a cold private room of the bar. Every now and then he couldn't stop stilling glances at me. He keep pretending drinking his beer and glance towards me witch is so cute. Those sweet soft pinkish kissable lips I stated earlier.

"Flashback"

Were already in the bar when Yoh texted me they are outside waiting for their othersa friend who came separately with them. I ask P'fort to wait for them while i run for a bathroom break. I was frozen the moment i open the door . 

There in the sink washing his hands smiling on something he only knew. Showing those deep cute dimples glue on his cheek. A black chest open long sleeve with a loose white shirt inside showing his white skin. Black rips jeans and black rubber shoes. For a short but cute guy like him His really ,hmmm! Should i say Yummy! No! What i mean is He dress nicely. Oh! Wait it's definitely yummy.

(This is the look guys i try to put kit with 😊 his just to cute and manly in this picture)

He didn't notice I came in witch give me some moments to eye ravaged those beautiful collar bones curves and  put a mark on it. When i saw the tissue box empty I offered my handkerchief to dry his hands off.

I use it as chance to talk the guy he didn't accept it at first but the second try he accepted it.  He was drying his hands when i close our distance he look up and our faces only inches away. His face is redder than apple and right now I'm so tempted to kiss it.

And I Kiss him, American  kiss then stare in his eyes and kiss again. This time we both kiss each other it was the most amazing kiss i ever had. I kiss a lot of people before both woman and men but this lips is amazing. lips soft like marshmallows skin white as pale. It's  simply amazing

We fought in dominance he let me win, I tasted every corner of his mouth when he let me in.  Our  tongue dances and tasted each other. My  hands snake around his waist touching every skins my hands touch too and  his hands  on my neck. Pulling me mire closer like he was afraid I'm gonna stop (hell no! Not gonna happen dud).  We kiss like forever until we both feel the need to breathe for air.

We were both gasping his head resting on my shoulder. I'm still hugging him when out of the blue he push me away and look at me in shock then run away from the bathroom.

I was shocked for a moment but then i well see him again ... i well make sure of it.

"hmm! I forgot to eat (mark) his collar bone"

"Ringgg! Ringgg!"

"P!?" It was P'fort

"Where are you ? They are all here already " -P'fort inform me .

"Oh! Coming p!" i exited excitedly

"Come fast" then he hung up just like that , that's P'fort for yah. Then i hurry back inside knowing his in there too.

"End of  flashback"

"holy shit!" P'kit stand so fast from where he seated that shock both Yoh , P'beam and P'fort.

I wasn't  surprise when Yoh introduce him as his cousin named kit and the other one is beam. Like i said before we do background check on yoh. We have too, Some idiot wants to know everything and anything about Yoh (his reaction is cute ).

We were introduce to each other after yoh ask his brother if his ok.  Because his so pale paler than paper.

I saw P'fort looking at me grinning 😁  and P'beam angry 😡.  He swing both side so i know he probably have some guest what's happening on his friend. 

This is the fun thing being secret bodyguard of Yoh i got to play with a cute kitten P.

"just don't forget who he was to the princess " -P'fort reminded me before he stand up and went ti get more beer.

" I know! " I answer in low voice.

****

Yoh and P'fort just check in for their flight earlier.   lucky for me P'kit's the one send Yoh in the airport.

Just know P'for texted me they are inside the plane already  Yoh did the same for P'kit. So now I'm alone with him and  I can tell his tense around me. Beforri can said anything...

"don't you ever tell Yoh what happen I'm going to cut your thing into Pieces and feed it to the wolf. Don't you open your mouth and said anything stupid. This is only between me and you, let's keep this a secret, Do you understand? "- he said angrily

I didn't answer but just smile at him.

"P! Mind if i can have back my handkerchief?  Please! "

*****************************************

Hello guys!
This is a short update guys
Thank you so much for the support 😍😘
Again sorry for any wrong grammar or spell🙏🏻
Bless new year every one 🌹💐

🐻🌟。❤。😉。🍀🌻
💝。🎐🎁 。🎉。🌟🌸
🎀✨。\|/。🌺 🔔
🍻Happy New Year! 🍊
🎵💜。/|\。💎 🎈
🍀。☀。 🌹。🌙。💓
💋🌟。 😍。 🎶✨🎁

*claire