Annoying new chief

WAYO POV

It's been a busy week since chief'ming started working, at. He ask a copy of all the documents from sales& management , And a copy of our previous and new projects. We have meeting every days and every meeting one person has to do a presentation of new ideas how to increase our sales or to gothet more new clients.

It's been an exhausting and an annoying one also. Through out this one whole week no matter how busy we are chief P'Ming never miss to annoy the hell out of me. He keep calling for my presence for absolutely ridiculous reason.

Like making him coffee, to copy some papers and run an erunds sometimes buying him food, and others. It piss the hellout of me, like really, im an architect designer not his damn fucking assistance or secretary. He has his own by the way.
He always bring me flower like everyday saying it's from some damn prince who's name i don't know.  I already ask chief'ming to stop cause i been the talk of  if my coworkers for the whole week .

The ladies won't stop asking me what is my relationship with the chief and who is the prince he was talking about. What hell i don't know anything!!Really..

The most annoying part is he even try to make me drop the current project i was doing and give me new project. Witch is the most annoying part. Said the project was meant for me only . I dont know why but i argue to finish my project only then i take another one. He agree but said to me to take the project he was given to me as soon as possible. I hate the fact that he give me a 3 days dead line for it. Yesterday was my last day and i verily did it on time. I went to his office today to have my report but just put aside my report and drag me out .

After he drag me out of the office to have lunch, he kinda force me to have lunch with him just because he wanted me to meet someone. Someone important in my new project , that i haven't accepted yet!. Right now were in a high class restaurant 10 mins away from our office. Seating in a private room, a waiter ask for our order. Chief'ming was in the middle of choosing his lunch while im still looking at the menu for my order. I heared a very manly voice speak to the chief.

When i look up i stop breathing for a minute the guy stood tall at 6'5 at most. He wear a black suit that fit perfectly in his perfect body. A stone skin color that making him look so manly but so respectable because of his eye glasses. His handsome like the chief but in mature kind. His board shoulder looks so inviting for a bear hug.

" if you stare to much someone's gonna kill me soon " he said putting his bag on the seat without looking at me.

I cough traying to compose myself , staring to much into another guy is bad "." god! this is embarrassing". I saw the chief grinning at me. "why the hell are grinning at me! Huh! This your fuck fault! " i admit as a guy this one is handsome.

"sorry im late! " the guy said to chief P'ming
"it's ok P! We just started ordering food you can order yours also" . p'ming said
"okay" the guy who caught  me staring at him sit in the right side of chief 'Ming. Facing me Giving me the beauty of his full view.

After we settled chief 'Ming introduce me to handsome guy.

"Yoh! This is P'fort , he well be with you throughout the next project that i assign to you "-chief'ming introduce the guy called p'fort but never bothered to introduce me to him.

"hello"-i said shyly don't know what to call him.

"he knows who you are so i dont need to introduce you to him"- shock register in my of what chief 'ming just said.

"name's forth, forth jamornhun you just call me fort"- he said  holding his hand for a shake.
I immediately hold up to shake his hand.

'yes P-P'fort" where did that stuttering came from
But something confused me about what chief 'ming said earlier.

"uhm! Chief'ming what do you mean when you said p'fort know who i was? "

"ohh! That it's because p'fort is the.....

"PAKKK!!"

"ouch! P!! What was than for? " - chief ming ask p'fort holding his painful shoulder.

"because  your blubbering to much "-P'fort said in a cold voice that make me shiver.

"sorry wayo what he mean is that you already saw me before, when you bump with ming the other week." p'fort explain.

I remember what he said "ohh! Yeah " we continue our lunch with chief 'ming talking with P'fort about the new project quite didn't understand what they talking about cause my mind is on the delicious food presented in the table.

"So wayo are you okay with it?"

"huh!? Uhm! Sorry i - i didn't heard it " i reply shyly and stop eating I heard them chuckle"God this is embarrassing "

"it's ok Yoh we can still order more food if you want "- chief ming teases me.

" i never know you like to eat " P'fort chuckled "God this is embarrassing "

"anyway since i know your not listening to what we we're talking earlier I'll said it again but please this listened to it ok"- chief ming ." for your next project you have to go to chiang mai.

I was literally frozen shock on my sit, I never been out of bangkok my entire life. Let alone to live in a house alone im still even living with my cousin at this age. And like P'fort read my mind.

"you  don't have to worry were you live in the company well provide , including your expenses . I well check with you from time to time and p'fort well be with you for couples of week to do some legal papers."

"uhm! Excuse but what was my next project again?"

"you have to design a resorts , in chiang mai"

*****************************************
Yes! Another update finally
i heve the time to write been busy with work.
Sorry for late update
Thank you guys💜💜
Enjoy!

Thankie 😘

*claire