The Handkerchief Meet

WAYO'S PO

Running around the house looking for some stuff I forgot to put in my suitcase MY FOURTH ! suitcase actually ,Yah! I know it's a lot for a guy. I'll be leaving tomorrow morning with P'fort and I don't want to leave knowing I forgot something I need during my stay. I don't know how long I'll be staying there so brought all the things I think I needed.

I throw some clothes and stuff in my bed were p'kit at, he was helping me pack my things. Did I tell you that p'kit and I were like piece in a pie. whenever I start and end my day P'kit is always their and so is he. When I lost my parents and my uncle took everything from me P'kit was the one who become my support, parents and friend's and I can never thank him enough for that.We always tell each other what happens in our everyday life.

And when I told him nervously that my boss send me to chiang Mai for my next project. To say he was angry is given, we or I promise to tell him everything but I didn't consult him about it first before Accepting the project. So I prepared myself for a grumpy P'kit for a day, a day only !. Never thought he will be grumpy at me for  the entire week.

"ringgg,ringgg,ringgg"

"sawadekhrap P!"

"oh wadee! Yoh,"

"do you need something P'?"

Through out the time that chief start working in the company we become close friends. He never miss a single day to bring me flowers 💐 and invite or  order food for me. I keep saying him to stop doing those thing to me He just say it's not from him it's from my supposed to be "Prince Charming". And he told me not to call him chief if were outside work or with P'fort one time when we eat out for lunch.

"No yoh, I just want to invite you out tonight, today is your last day here in Bangkok you'll be leaving for chiang Mai tomorrow. P'fort is coming invite your friends as well.

This is not the first time that I hangout with them I always went alone. But know I want to bring P'kit and P'beam tonight cause I don't know when well be the next time I can hang out with them. We use to hangout every weekend, just the three of us. Because we both have work it become less .

"P'kit! My boss invite us out tonight and have some drink, would you like to come P?

"it's the same boss who send you to chiang Mai? The one who always give you troubles before at work?"- he ask irritatedly

"uhm! Yes P but were OK Now P "- I told P'kit

"OK ! I'll go I wanna know the face of your stupid boss anyway. Can I bring beam also?

"Yes! P I was planning on inviting P'beam as well so we can hangout. I don't know when we can do it again."

"OK I'm going to call beam first " then P'kit grab his phone on the table beside the bed and went into the balcony to call P'beam. After the call we continue to pack fast my things and finish it before the time we meet tonight.

I look at the watch in my hand 7:05 pm, were 5 mins late. I'm waiting for P'beam outside the bar were we meet P'ming and P'fort. P'kit went to the bathroom earlier and still not back yet.

KIT POV

I'm washing my hand in the bathroom sink at the back bathroom when a white handkerchief handed to me out of nowhere. I follow my line of sight to the beautiful hand  holding the handkerchief. What I saw leave me breathless for a second.

To stood in front of me wearing black&white hoodie jacket that look so good make's his white skin stand out more. His black pants fit perfectly to his beautiful long legs with black shoes. To complete his look are some accessories. Add to his charm is his smile that show his perfectly white teeth.