Mr. Pink Milk

This is not edited story sorry for any wrong grammar or spilling not so detailed explanation. All photos or video are not mine so credit to the owner.
Read on your own risk...... Anyway enjoy guys 😊😊
_______________________________________________

WAYO POV

"Pppppp! Ppppp!

A cute little boy is running towards me and P'fort holding a pink milk in his little hands. We just landed in chiang mai a minute ago and we were waiting for Mr. Lee who went to get the car. Mr. Lee is the one who fetch us and well send us to our apartment. He is the client's personal assistant P'fort explain. I can see that they are close just by the way they great each other.

The little boy stop in front of me and handed the pink milk drink to me.

" hey! what's this? are you giving this to me? - i ask the cute little guy smiling. Getting the pink milk drink  from his small hands.

"yes p! said the little guy not really looking directly at me.

The little guy didn't wait for my answer and just run back The to where he came from. (that's weird )I'm confused but still thankful for the little guy I'm quite thirsty actually. I was about to sip my pink milk when i heard P'fort called me.

"Yoh! Come on the car is here"-then he went in the car after Mr. Lee open the door for him. I run to the car and get in noticing our belongings are messing "maybe mr. Lee already put our bags in the car".

While were in the car P'fort remind me of our schedule for today like visiting the private land to where we are going to build the private resort. He also said the client is his childhood friend and P'ming's cousin namely phana. He wants to build  the private resort as a gift to someone very very special to him. I already have Some sample design of the resort that i made personally base on the personality of the owner like how  P'fort ang P'ming explain it to me. I already have some photo and video of the land but seeing it in person is much better than those photo&video.

The car stop infront of a big gate when the guard saw Mr. Lee he immediately open the gate and let us  through. I've seen lots of beautiful houses because of my job and this house is one of them. The design is very unique but ellegant at the same time it has a modern  yet sophisticated touche to it. Love also the color combinations of light & dark brown with dirty white .

( sorry I'm not really good at describing but this is the house

( sorry I'm not really good at describing but this is the house.  )

The inside is really beautiful it's so clean and i could say from the looks all furniture is made to much the house itself.

" Mr. Wayo!"- Mr. Lee called brought me back to reality

"Yes! Uhmm! Mr lee you can just call me yoh no need to be so formal around me "- i told Mr. lee hoping he would stop calling that way I really don't like to be called like that its weird.

*chuckle*

"ok I'm going yo call you nong but only if you also call P'- mr lee said smiling.  after agreeing to him he show me to the room im using.

The room is quite big with a built-in bathroom inside theirs a big tv infront of the big bed. There's a small terrace enough to fit one small chair and table for one. I settled my things and myself trying to rest for a bit. The jet lag is catching up on me real quick in no time i was pass out in my soft warm comfy bed.

After lunch we went to survey the land to where we going to build the private resort.  Apon Arriving there 2 man are waiting for us They tour us around the land.  Seeing it in video and photo is already beautiful but seeing it in person is breathtakingly beautiful. The mini waterfall , landscape and clean water just above the knees . A littel bit of cleaning  and renew vision this place well be magical. I continue far there planning to check the other side leaving P'fort talking to the man earlier.

Bellow the mini waterfall theres anothere clean water but this time is a lot deeper than the first one above the mini waterfall. Wayo is about to step in a small stone when a man suddenly emerge in the water. The man facing back not noticing the schock frozen wayo. Who wouldn't even only seeing his back the oppressing presence and a bone chilling aura  around him add add the tattoo on his shoulder definitely shout dangerous (handsome at the same time) But still wayo couldn't stop staring. The man continue to ascend to the surface looking like a god who just finish his bath in the magical water of eternal youth.

"aip!" wayo hide in the buches slapping his hand to his mouth thinking the man cant hear him. He was schock when P'fort called him  signaling they leaving soon . Fort look at him confusingly when he run towards them with a flustered face he just smile back. Wayo didn't notice the guy where looking at him while he run ahead. The guy just smirk and continue to dry his self He didn't think they be here so early.

Were finish survey/touring the land  P'fort talk a bit about something with the man who tour us. While me and P'lee waiting for him in the rest area. I'm still a little flustered from earlier i feel like someone who got caught peeping by my crush . I'm holding my face when the other guy who's with the guy who tour us handed me a pink milk and water bottle only to P'lee then leave. I look at P'lee confuse on why i get Pink milk and he gets water "where the hell did they get Pink milk in the meddle of the forest anyway!".

"thank youuuu!!! i shout to the guy who give pink milk to me and drink it.

"Your welcome"

A deep manly voice said on my back when turn around to look at who said it. "cough! cough!" I chocke on my drink when i saw the man standing now facing me. It was the very same man who's taking a godlike bath earlier in the magical water of eternal youth that almost caught me peeping him.

"Holly molly shit! shia!" i just slap my own mouth with my hands schock.

***********************************************

hi guys sorry for the late update
this one is sort im in a hurry when i wrote this one
thank you hope you enjoy this

claire*