Meet the Parks; Chapter 2

Joon Woo dropped Jungkook off at the Seoul's recreational center for therapy. Even though Jungkook's condition was untreatable, they still had hope that he could possibly get better. Woo was now at the Park's household with Jungkook's luggage. As he was about to knock, Mr. Park opened the door with a big smile. "Come on in Joon Woo! It's so nice to see you again. You've grown so much." As they exchange hellos, Mrs. Park hears the men talking from the kitchen.

Mrs. Park hollers, "Jungkook's room is down the hall to the left! You can put his stuff in there!" Woo replies with an 'okay' and puts Jungkook's stuff in his room.

(you'll understand later why he has his own room at the Park's house later on in the story.)

Returning from his brother's room, he goes into the kitchen to have a serious talk with Jimin's parents.

"Before I leave, I need to let you guys know what's been going on.."

____________________________________

"As you know, after the accident Jungkook went through a rough patch. It's been about two years now, but he's still having.. issues."

Mr. Park nods, waiting to hear more.

"Well, recently, I've had to take him to the hospital for feeding tubes and self-harm and-"

"What!?" Mrs. Park's voice echoed through the house. "Is he okay? What happened?" Mrs. Park was almost in tears. Jungkook was a son to her and hearing that he had been in the hospital broke her heart.

Joon Woo continued, "His eating disorder is back. As well as his depression. We never realized it at the time, but during his dance and boxing in middle school, he was very malnutrition. And it's gotten way worse after our parents passed." He sighed, having a flashback of one week ago. He began to tell them what had happened.

JOON WOO'S POV
"Jungkook I'm home!" I didn't hear a response. Thinking he was sleeping, I began to head to his bedroom. When all of a sudden, I heard a sound from the bathroom that caused me to jump. I ran to the bathroom, worried . Once I had gotten to the bathroom, I began to bawl my eyes out. I saw Jungkook lying on the ground unconscious, with blood on the tile floor, and a razor in Jungkook's hand. I called an ambulance while sobbing uncontrollably. When we arrived to the hospital, Jungkook was treated as fast as possible. He had lost a lot of blood and was lucky to survive.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

THIRD PERSON POV
"That's when I started to watch him more carefully. I hid all sharp objects. Pills were next. He tried to overdose the next day, but I found him before he had taken too many." Both Parks were speechless. Their son, Jimin, had never told them this. Little did they know, Jimin was also unaware..

"Now, he'll be here for about three months. Two weeks ago I had taken to the hospital for tube feeding. His body dysmorphia triggered this eating disorder. He's been gagging himself to vomit so he'd get skinnier and lose his so-called 'fat'. What I'm trying to say is that even though he will refuse any food given to him, make sure he's healthy. If needed, have Jimin take him to the hospital if he begins to vomit. Just have Jimin say Jungkook's name and they'll know what to do." Everyone nods and silence takes over. The Parks are still shocked to hear this about Jungkook.

Woo checks his watch. "I'd better get going. Jungkook should be here in an hour or so. He's in therapy. His instructor will bring him here. He has $500 in his bag for food and such. His medication is in his bag as well. It's almost been two years since the accident and he'll be here during the 2 year mark. So please excuse any behavioral problems while I'm on business. Thank you both so much. Be sure to tell Jimin I said hello." They bid farewells. The Parks, still dazed and saddened, begin to make sure no sharp objects are anywhere on the first floor for Jungkook to find.

-----------------------------------------------
I know that was kind of a lot to take in, but bear with me. :) I hope you guys are liking it so far.