Sleeping Beauty; Chapter 25

^pic above is jungkook during the chapter^
_______________
3rd Pov
______________
"I'm going to kill them."
"No you're not."
"I'm doing it."
"Jimin, shut up."

It's Monday. The boys met at Jimin's house so they could all walk in with Jungkook today. Jimin told his parents about the situation and they wanted to contact the school, but Jimin had other plans.. which meant nothing good.

Yoongi spoke up, "Babe.. would Jungkook want you to do some crazy shit as payback? I can answer that for him. It's a no."

Jimin sighed. "You're right."

Everyone sat in silence as Jin brought scrambled eggs and bacon to the table. "I'll go get Kook. Be right back." As Jimin got up, so did Taehyung. "Wait- uh, why don't I go help him today and you eat your breakfast while it's warm.?." Jimin looked unsure until he was given a reassuring look by the younger boy. "Fine, but don't take offense if he's in a fussy mood. It's Monday and he most likely feels like crap."

"Got it.. Note taken."
_____________
Taehyung POV
____________
I knocked and waited for a response. When I didn't get one, I turned the door knob and walked in. The sight made me want to cry.

Jungkook was just laying in bed. His face... his arms.. even his hands were covered in dry blood, bruises, and cracked skin. He was turning purple all over his body. I take a picture of his current state to show the school if we do decide to speak out.

I walked beside him and talked quietly, "Jungkook-ah..?" Silence. "You awake?" Again, nothing. He must still be asleep, then.

I thought for a second and debated.. but I was curious. I lifted up his shirt. Not in a way that was sexual. Curiosity got the best of me and I wish it hadn't. His abdomen was more of a blue than purple. There were even rock imprints on his soft, once pale, skin. That's where he must've fallen out of his chair.

I felt anger grow inside me. My face was becoming hot with frustration. I couldn't look any longer. I pulled his shirt back down and walked to the window in His Bedroom.

'Why.. in such a beautiful world.. must people ruin the lives of others?'

I sit beside Jungkook as he continues to slumber. I moved his hair out of his face and touch his skin. He still remains beautiful. At least to me, he's still the most beautiful man I've ever laid my eyes on. Even with his black eyes and busted lip.

"Jeon Jungkook. What have you done to me?"

I shake my head and smile at myself. An idea sparks my interest.

I lean towards Jungkook's face. I can feel his body heat and my heart races faster than it has before.

Then.. it happened...
________________
Jungkook POV
________________
I feel a coolness on my stomach. I don't remember taking my shirt off. I couldn't have, I was too sore.

I keep my eyes closed. I ignore the feeling until I hear a heavy sigh. Someone's in my room, but I don't know who. That is, until I feel that person sit beside me and touch my head.

The person's hands are big and soft. I recognize the feeling of serenity.

It's Taehyung. I know, because he starts moving hair off to the side of my forehead and caresses me cheek. I try not to wince even though my face aches. Somehow, his touch calms me.

I begin to feel myself relax and almost drift back to sleep. Especially when I hear his soothing voice, however, what he says affects me even more.

"Jeon Jungkook. What have you done to me?"

I resist the urge to smile, knowing he'd realize I'm awake and it would be painful.

I almost convince myself this is all a dream. But then I feel his breath on my face and my body becomes stiff.

All of a sudden..

I feel electricity course through my body.

His lips touch mine. And I know that this is a moment, he and I will never forget.

He started to stand and I couldn't let him leave. Quickly, I grabbed his wrist and we shared a gaze that lasted seconds, but felt like eternity.

Three words left his mouth.
_________________
TAEHYUNG POV
_________________
Three words left my mouth that I'll never regret.

"My sleeping beauty."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
wow! this took forever. sorry to keep you guys waiting. :(( but lowkey like how the chapter ended. lol. thanks for 2k reads also! :))