Clueless; Chapter 12

I'm back 😬 Thank you for 300 reads. ❣️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin walked into the room and found Yoongi and Taehyung looking quite flustered. Jimin noticed this as he heard Jungkook.

He was screaming.

Jimin had never heard Jungkook scream like this before. He's heard whimpers and small sobs, but he's never heard screaming. Jimin rushed to his side and woke him by lightly shaking Jungkook's shoulders.

Jungkook woke up short of breath. He didn't know that he was screaming so he was unaware as to why Taehyung and Yoongi were staring.

Jimin and Jungkook signed as the other two boys watched cluelessly. The conversation eventually ended and Jimin tilted his head to the door as a 'go' signal.

Jimin led them out of the room towards the kitchen with the others.

Once they arrived in the kitchen, the others were waiting. Jimin just went and made himself coffee as no one spoke a word.

"So..." Jin tried to start conversation. "Is your friend, Jungkook.. is he okay?" Jin finally finished his sentence and everyone slowly raised their eyes to Jimin's.

Jimin put his mug on the counter and dreadfully walked to the kitchen table and sat down.

"We need to talk.."

.......

" All of us."

_____________________________________

PART ONE

/////////////////////

"You all know that Jungkook has a past and obviously not a very pleasant one. Now, Yoongi already knows the story and I think it's time I share it with you all. You are all family to me and Jungkook is basically my brother. So, please listen and refrain from interrupting. Here we go...

Busan. Jungkook and I both grew up there but we hadn't met until about fourth grade..

I walk into the dance room and saw that the other ballet dancers hadn't arrived yet. I was early. I didn't mind though so I decided to stretch and warm up. As I was in the middle split, I heard someone whistle.
I looked at the doorway and saw a boy.

He had a red backpack, sweatpants, and a black tank top on. I blushed and immediately stood up. "That's amazing that you can do that. I think if I tried, I'd literally die." I smiled with small laughter. "I'm Jungkook. and you?" I smile and bow, "I'm Jimin."

We talked for a while and he made fun of me because I tried to whistle like he had done." Jimin paused for a moment, a small smile made its way to his lips. He remembered how outgoing Jungkook used to be. He continued:

"I found out that he was a hip hop dancer. Of course I was there for ballet, but he said that maybe I should try out for the hip hop squad too. I took up the offer. Eventually, me and him had gotten close. We would arrive early at the studio to meet before our practices.

Since my practice was during his, I went with him to his house and he taught me the try-out choreography. For the next two years we were inseparable. In sixth grade, we were both chosen for SAA (Seoul Arts Academy). I got in for ballet and hip hop. Jungkook wasn't accepted for hip hop. Instead, he took an interest in boxing. That's what brought us to Seoul from Busan. And-"

"-Hold on." Namjoon was deep in thought. "Jungkook was a boxer? That's dope!" Jin mentally face palmed at his boyfriend's comment. "Joonie.. sweetie. Shut your damn mouth and listen. Please and thank you." Jin showed a cheeky smile. "Continue."

Jimin rolled his eyes and began once again. "As I was saying, we switched schools and came here. At first our parents wanted us both to have education at the academy instead of the middle school. For one year, we remained at the academy. It was amazing and we met so many people..."

"However, due to payments, Jungkook and I were moved to the Seoul Middle School. It was eighth grade things had truly began to change."

Jimin stopped talking.
Jimin stopped.
Jimin.

"Jimin?" Yoongi held his hand. "Even I don't know what happened that year. You've never spoken about it. Don't tell us if-"

"I want to."

.......

"I need to."

////////////////////

Part Two Will Be Posted Hopefully Soon. I Hate/Almost Like School. <(•o•)>