The Morning After; Chapter 28

thank you guys for 4k reads. it means a lot. <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's two weeks later. Taehyung has learned more about Jungkook just within those two weeks. For starters, Jungkook hates losing at video games. But lucky for him, Taehyung is bad at them and enjoys seeing Jungkook with a look of victory on his face.

Taehyung also has been learning more sign language. Even to the point that they've been able to have very few conversations with one another. To say the least, Taehyung enjoyed it almost as much as Jungkook.
___________________________

It was once again another Friday night. There were sales going on at the mall and everyone was ready to start shopping. Well, almost everyone. Jungkook decided to stay home. He hates going in public and getting stares.. hearing the whispers.. it gets to him. I mean, why wouldn't it?

Jimin understood. At first, he was hesitant to leave Jungkook alone, but since Jungkook has been seemingly doing better emotionally, he thought it was okay...
__________________________

The boys left and began the ride to the mall. They get out of the car and immediately start going in and out of stores. During a little break time, Jimin pulled out his phone and stared at it long and hard.

"Yah, Jimin-ah. What's got you so concentrated?" Taehyung asked. Jimin sighed and showed the screen. It shows live recordings of the house at different angles and in different rooms.

Yoongi questioned, "Wait. When did you get those??" "A few weeks ago. My parents decided to put them up for security. But I use it to check on Jungkook-ah."

Jin began laughing. "What's wrong Yoongs? Worried the cameras will catch something?"

Jimin and Yoongi just dismissed their hyung and began checking the rooms. There were cameras in every room except for bedrooms and bathrooms. However, Jimin did put some in the hallways so that if Jungkook's door was open, he would be able to keep an eye on him.

Jimin switched to the hallway camera and found Jungkook, sitting up in bed on his phone. He looks like he had just woken up from a nap. Jungkook looks at his phone with furrowed eyebrows. "Do the cameras have audio?" -Namjoon asks.

Jimin turns up the volume as Jungkook begins to play some recording. Taehyung immediately blushes as his voice comes through the phone.

Jungkook opens a messsge from Taehyung. Taehyung sent a voice message saying: "Jungkookie-ahhhh! Wish you were here with us shopping. It's crazy! Also, I was wondering if sometime we could hangout at my place? It's nothing special but something new, yeah? Let me know if you want to. Got to go!! Bye Jungkooooook!"

All the boys looked at Taehyung with a grin on all their faces. Taehyung looked away with a slight blush on his cheeks. "Whaaat? I can't text him? Hmph." Taehyung left it at that and began to going to another store.

"Well," Jimin says, "I guess he's doing fine. We should head back around 7 or 8 though." The boys agree and return to the sales. But was Jungkook was really fine?
__________________________

Jungkook loved the message. Hanging out at Taehyung's place though? Jungkook barely leaves the house let alone going to someone else's. But if it was with Taehyung, Jungkook would give it a try.

As he stares at his phone, a message pops up on his screen.

Counselor Chan:
Hello Jungkook? How have you been recently? Checking in and reminding you we have an appointment coming up in about a month or so. Stay strong!

Jungkook read those last two words over and over again. 'stay strong?' Jungkook laughed. Since when was the anniversary of your parents' death a day for staying strong?