It's Okay Not To Be Okay; Chapter 29

so sorry this chapter took forever to write. i'm happy to hear y'all are enjoying it though! :))
_________________________

After Jimin got Jungkook a shower and some pain medication for the hangover, Jungkook was sat down for a late breakfast.

Of course, Jungkook wasn't in the mood to eat. He never was. Since he wasn't able to cut, he decided to restrict his eating. *please don't follow his suit. if you need help, please contact a trusted adult and always feel free to comment and i will message you personally to talk).*

Yoongi set a bowl of chopped up fruit in front of Jungkook. He saw the hesitation in Jungkook's face. Bending down to Jungkook's level, he said in a low voice, "It can't hurt you Jungkook. Food is healthy. I promise you will be okay." He gave Jungkook's hand a reassuring squeeze. "Just breathe. Take your time. No one is rushing you."

With that, Jungkook slowly began eating.

Taehyung walked out of the bedroom with Jimin, holding the dirty bed sheets. "LAUNDRY LOAD!" Taehyung's voice could be heard throughout the whole house. "You guys got anything for us?" Yoongi threw some dirty dish towels at Taehyung. Jungkook watched as one landed right on Taehyung's face. Jungkook slipped out a small smile and a silent laugh.

'he's so funny.'
'he's so childish.'
'he's so.. perfect.'

Jungkook was called out of his thoughts when he heard his name. ".. and Jungkook saw that!" He watched as Taehyung chased Yoongi with a dish wrag, swinging it at Yoongi.

It's only been a few weeks, but Jungkook already knew he didn't want to lose Taehyung. Whether they stay friends or something more, he knew he didn't want to lose him. And Taehyung felt the same way.
_________________________

JUNGKOOK'S POV

About an hour later, Jungkook got a message reminder.

~ Therapy with Jay at 1:00 pm. ~

I'm dreading having to go. Since the last incident in the pool, I don't even want to go in the water. I know those guys are banned from entering the building, but still.

I look at the clock. 12:40. I need to leave in 10 minutes. UGH.

I texted Jimin and tell him I have therapy.

ME: Hey. I have therapy at 1. Gotta leave in about 10 min.

JIMIN💛: I know. Jay texted me yesterday and let me know. Me and Yoongi have some running around to do so we won't be able to take you.

ME: Ok. I'll just head over there. It's only a few blocks away.

JIMIN💛: Actually, I talked to Taehyung and he said he'll walk you over there and walk you back afterwards.

ME: I'm not a child Jimin. I can go alone. 🙄

JIMIN💛: C'mon bub. Just let it be. He's going with you and that's final.

ME: Whatever.

I mentally groan as I go and find Taehyung on his phone in Jimin's room. I knock on the door and once he sees me, it's like a light shined in his eyes. I could get lost in them forever. And his smile. Gosh. Why am I feeling this way?

Taehyung gets up, which brings me from my thoughts.

"Jimin texted me and let me know the plans. Need any help getting anything together before we leave?"

I shake my head and we head out to the recreational center.

After about 5 minutes, my arms are beginning to get tired already. I still feel weak from my hangover. Taehyung must've noticed because he grabbed the wheelchair handles and began pushing me.