JK; Background Info.

Not necessary to read. Extra information you may want to read to know more about the past. :)

---------------------------------------------

After the car accident, Jungkook was in the hospital for two months. Tests were ran and handicapped plans were provided to help him. He felt alone. He felt useless. But most of all, he felt weak. When the two months were over, Woo came home and watched him. A home-schooling program was started for Jungkook since he was no longer comfortable with being in a crowded room, in a wheelchair, with bruises and cuts, and eyes directed on him.

You see, home-schooling was working perfectly, until the one day he would no longer be trusted. Jungkook doesn't like to think about that day. Woo blames himself for not watching Jungkook carefully. Because something happened. When he tried to commit suicide, Joon Woo then knew that he needed to be in a public school where he could be around other people. This way, Woo could also go on his business trip and Jungkook could stay with Jimin during the few months he'd be gone. He no longer wouldn't be alone. That brings us to where we are now..

Jimin was Jungkook's best friend all through school. Jungkook did dance with Jimin. After years of bullying, Jungkook finally took on boxing as well to possibly ease the bullying. Jungkook ended up loving it as it was another outlet for his depression, anxiety, and without knowing, he was feeding more into his eating habits. He didn't realize he was suffering from an eating disorder. He was then addicted to boxing and the weightlifting and couldn't give it up. It also provided a way for him to learn self defense.

Anyways, after the accident, Jungkook declined from everyone and everything. Jimin was there for Jungkook through everything.

---------------------------------------------

Hope this helped you understand a little bit more of Jungkook's past. I feel like it's easier to explain all at once than try to fit it in the story and it be confusing. Tuesday I will be posting Chapter Five. :) See you then! 🌷