Description

He was aimless, she was determined.

He was sharp, she was blunt.

He had everything, she lacked most of the things.

His nights were sleepless, her nights were full of dreams.

He was rich, she was poor.

He was an introvert, she was an extrovert.

He was insecure, she was confident.

There were many differences between them, but one thing was common - their longing for love, affection and support.

---

Ehan Sinha is a 16-year-old rich boy, who possesses the looks any girl would drool over and any boy would be jealous of. He was talented, hardworking and kindhearted. But he was void, lonely and aimless. He doesn't know the purpose of his existence.

His parents sent him to boarding school when he was six and to date, no one tried to get him back. He lives in a mansion near his school, which his parents provided him with. His loneliness was the only friend he had.

---

Ira, a 14-year-old orphan girl, struggles with her life in an orphanage, where kids are treated like prisoners. She was tired of being in that prison since the day she was found in a basket near a railway station. Somebody handed her to the orphanage. Till now, nobody knows about her parents. Neither she tried to know about them nor they came looking for her. All she knew was, either she was lost or she wasn't needed.

---

Meet Ehan and Ira, to know how they fill the void space of love and affection in each other's life and become addicted to each other.

***

Assalamualaikum my dear readers,

Those who already know me from my previous book, welcome back guys. And those who are reading my story for the first time, welcome to my world of crazy imaginations.

I hope you all will love this couple as much as you did to Mairim. Please stay by my side as you have done so far and support me in narrating the journey of Ehan and Ira.

*

Declaration: This book is a work of pure fiction. Every scene written on it is my mere imagination. Nothing is copied from other's books or stories. Any resemblance with other's work is a mere coincidence.

I'd appreciate it if you do not copy my work. Please keep in mind that plagiarism is a crime.

No negative or rude comments will be tolerated.

All rights reserved.
Copyright ©
Slow_learner, 2018

*Note: Unedited. Read at your own risk*