Chapter 9

"What do you mean?" Ira frowned at Honey, who was sitting beside her in the class.

"He is not a nice guy. You know nothing about these kind of guys. They attract girls towards them just for their benefits" Honey explained his point.

"You are misunderstanding him, Honey. Ehan is not like them. He is..."

"You are too naive, Ira. You don't understand their tricks and easily fall into such traps" Honey cut her off.

Ira rolled her eyes at that, "I think you don't like him, but trust me, he is nothing like you are thinking of him"

"Ira, for God's sake" Honey groaned, holding her hands and trying to make her understand his point but she wasn't ready to listen to anything. She has been spending time with Ehan for a few days and never did once he would have made her feel uncomfortable with his words or actions. He was the most quiet and straightforward person she had ever met. Not forgetting how decent and respectful he is.

Speaking about Honey, his insecurities know no bounds. He likes Ira, maybe something more than that. But Ehan being super awesome on everything, he feels so small in front of him. As far as he know Ira in those four months, her curious nature will make her chase Ehan, who was a mystery. She would try to know every part of his life, which may bring them closer. And it was driving Honey crazy.

---

"Salt?"

"NaCl"

"Magnesium?"

"Mg"

"Copper?"

"Cu"

"Gold?"

"Au"

"Carbon?"

"C"

"Hydrogen?"

"H"

"Titanium?"

"Ti"

"Sodium?"

"These formulas are too easy. Ask me something tough" Ira said, resting her chin at the back of her hand, which was resting on the table. She and Ehan were in the study hall and he was testing how many chemical formulas she knew.

"Fine. Arsenic trioxide?" He asked.

"Haan?" She raised her eyebrows at his question and let out an uncomfortable laugh. She doesn't even remember if such words exist in chemistry.

"Let's continue with the basic one" she stated with a sheepish grin. He shook his head and continued,

"Fe?"

"Iron"

"Boron?"

"B"

"Ra?"

"Radium"

He continued with the basic questions and she answered them easily. After about 5 more minutes of knowing how much she knows about chemistry, Ehan pulled out a few papers, neatly filed from his bag.

"Here. It has all the formulas you need to know for this year. Memorize it by tomorrow"

She took that from him and examined the file, "This file looks so nice. Where did you buy it from?" She asked, running her fingers over the transparent file.

Ehan grabbed it back and opened the file, "Concentrate on this" he pointed at the formulas written inside.

"You wrote it yourself? I love your handwriting" she beamed at his amazing handwriting.