Welcome Home

When you reached the house you quickly ushered them into a room. They quickly got dressed and sat on the floor in the living room where you were."Guys you don't have to sit on the floor. Sit on the couch rather. " after that they told you their names."I'm Min Yoongi,  he is Jin." You noticed that Yoongi had bright green hair. Scratch that you thought. It's mint. Jin had Pink hair in his human form. That's when you remembered something. "Jin!  Your arm! Im calling my doctor so he can recommend me to a hybrid specialist." Soon you took Jin and Yoongi to the specialist. His arm was broken badly. Tomorrow they'd have to take him into theater to realign his bone and fix his wrist. You asked them to rather do it tomorrow and not upset Jin when he was just adopted and saved.

You explained to the boys. The doctor called you back and told you that he wanted them both x- rayed to check all the damage. So you did the whole checkup.

Yoongi snarled quietly to the doctor every now and then but Jin managed to keep him calm. Jin had a lot of calluses on his broken arm and Yoongi on his fingers. You were glad you rescued them.

Yoongi's ankle was sprained badly. Three week in a moonboot for him. Jin would get pins in his arm and wrist but wouldn't need therapy. 8 weeks later it would be removed.

You helped Yoongi walk with his crutches. You opened the door for both of them to climb in gently.

Next day.

You woke the boys up at 11 am. Yes they slept till then, they were tired for obvious reasons. They shared Yoongi's Queen size bed.

Jin was quite nervous to have the operation. You had asked your doctor -  aka  a best friend to go in the theater and watch over
Jin' s operation.

It went fine and Jin went home about 4 hours later. You gave him his painkillers and he went to sleep. You later woke him and Yoongi up and told them to come join you in your room for a small dinner, since their stomachs were small and couldn't handel spicey, or too much food. You all ended up sleeping on your bed. You and a hybrid on each side.

This is Jin in dog form

This is Yoongi.