Pets

A week after Jimin got hurt you took the boys to a pet shop so they could choose toys.

But you didn't reckon on adopting pets for you and the boys. It was one weird day! The one that surprised you the most was Hobi adopting a puppy which he named Minnie.
You weren't too surprised that Taehyung chose a puppy and named him Yeontan. The boy could have been a puppy if he wasn't a Lion cub.

You were extremely surprised by Yoongi choosing a miniature poodle and naming it Holly.
Jin was actually an interesting choice with his 2 Sugargliders. Jungkook and Jimin decided not to have pets since Jimin's pet could be a danger to him and Jungkook was a danger to his. Namjoon found an adorable white dog.
You didn't choose a pet cuzz you already live among animals. The boys were aloud to let their pets sleep on their beds but at the foot end of it.

Yes, the only non animal beings in the family and household were your human family and the staff. But now it isn't boring to live there anymore and Jimin wasn't bored because of Yeontan. You told the boys they couldn't take rodents home. Except Jimin, he later on found a dwarf rabbit that he kept outside or in his room where the boys couldn't find him. He also had to check that there weren't any buttercups when he took him to his run. They are not good for rabbits.