fragrance

So a few days ago Najoon had a non-life-threatening-accident.One of the small animals left their plastic balls on the ground and he slipped on it in human form. He knocked his head and broke his wrist. 

Today was your turn to help him bath. He wore his swimming shorts and got into the bath. You had chosen pine scented bath soap, black cherry shampoo, and peach bath oil. 

You opened the water and made sure the temperature was perfect. When he came to you, you saw he was already in his shorts. Gosh he was handsome! And so well built. The boys enjoyed using the gym facilities in the house. Namjoon especially loved swimming and cycling. He couldn't swim now of course, which upset him a bit.

After the bath you heard the boys fighting about something.

"Izzy!! Jimin wants to use my mint body wash!" Shouted Yoongi. "Jimin I told you, mint is too mature on you! Use my Vanilla cinnamon scented body wash!" V shouted. "Fine!! But I get the last bit of Kimchi tonight!!" "Deal!!" Everyone shouted. A Gun shot goes off.
"Ah!" A thump sounded from outside. "I smell a hybrid! I recognise that scent!! Jackson!!" Shouted Namjoon and rushed outside.

And there layed a puma with a hole is his shoulder. "GET AN AMBULANCE!!" Shouted Jin and Yoongi while Joon was holding the puma's head. "He's breathing but in pain!" "Joon? You smell different." A smooth feline voice said. "Jackson! You idiot why did you shift to human?!" "It's safer like this. You haven't changed a bit." Jackson passed out. "Jackson stay awake. No napping you big cat!"

Dun dun dunnn. Find out the rest. Ps ATEEZ, Got7 and Stray Kids will be in the fic. Don't be bad about it!! I just have a preference for Boy bands