Rescue.

It was a month after Rescuing Yoongi and Jin. Yoongi had his moonboot removed a week ago and you were all walking in the park.

Yoongi suddenly halted and sniffed the air. You walked up to him slowly. "Yoongi, what do you smell?" " Hybrids that smell like their in the stinky river." "Wait! I hear them!" Jin said. " Their drowning!" "Jin what ever you do don't you dare change into your dog form! You still have the pins and cast to worry about. Yoongi! There is a large bridge in the middle of the river. I'll jump in and bring them close to the bridge and you drag us out! Ok?" "Ok."

You all ran to the river and you and Yoongi threw your jackets off. You could hear frantic cat and dogs sounds coming from a bag sinking down the deep river. You dove down and managed to drag the bag over to Yoongi.

Yoongi shredded the bag open with his nails and released the animals. "You gently crouched down and said: "We know your hybrids. You can change form if you prefer? I'll adopt you guys ok ?" They did and you blushed seeing them in only their underwear.

Yoongi and Jin threw their jackets to the boys and you all went home to recuperate. 

You guys guees who the 2 new Hybrids are and who is who? I think it's obvious.