Next?

You were releaved that Jin was getting his cast off and pins removed. He was driving everyone bonkers with his constant whining and attention seeking. You understood he was bored. He read all of your cook books and complained about not cooking for you. He said he wanted to thank you.

Namjoon was managing to keep himself busy by watching Friends -the Tv show. He had almost caught up to you with English. You praised him obviously.

Yoongi, Namjoon and Hobi all had extra rooms that you customized to be soundproof so the rest could sleep while they listened to music, wrote and made music.  Yes they love music and feel that it's a way to express themselves and because why not do it if they love it. You felt you as their sister had to give them what they missed out on in life

Jin was often bored on those afternoons. One afternoon you heard a crash. This time it wasn't Joonie. No- it was the boys chasing small animals. The small animals ran past you, through your legs. The bigs boys were about to slip through as well when you stopped them. "Freeze!" You yelled.

You caught the tinies and saw there were three of them, a chinchilla, lion cub and a cheetah cub. You found out that Yoongi brought them in. Hobi being the scaredy cat he was panicked and startled Joonie making him bump a coffee table. Jin was trying to help Yoongi catch the hybrids and then you came in.

The Cheetah's name was Jungkook,  the lion Taehyung and the Chinchilla was called Jimin.

Yoongi found them wearing nothing, behind your dustbins. You said you'd adopt them and did. These hybrids were officially part of your family and were mostly like your brothers. With  special quirks and ears and tails

Not the end. I am just running low on creative juices rightnow. But plz know that I will continue with it. And plz send me requests. No formalities needed!