Parental Jimin

"Yoongi not again! Please! I know it's your instincts but don't bring in dead animals into the house!!! It upsets Jimin to see the poor frogs, birds and fish, dead or alive that you bring in  (or hack up every now and then) that's why he hides from you for the day!" Izzy said. " I have to teach Tae and Jungkook how to survive in case something happens! They never hunted for the birds and such, only ate garbage or vegetarian foods in the garbage!" "That's because Jimin found them as cubs and looked after them as a brother!!! So don't do it, please! What could happen to Jimin if one of them (whispers) catch a mouse!! I don't want them to taste blood!! They are young and wild, yet tame enough to be safe.I don't want them to get too much into their wild side that they become a problem! Haven't you heard of that wolf hybrid that has his first taste of blood! You know I forbid you from coming near a mouse! Not even chasing it around the house!!!" "Fine! I give up!" ( transforms into his cat shape and jumps onto a couch in a huff)

NEXT DAY

"Izzy!!! Look what I found! A young, small parrot !!!" Jimin shouted. He was still wheelchair bound, but not moody about it anymore. " Is it injured or sick?" " Looks to have a broken wing!" "Jin go check him out. Yoongi, boys, the rest of you stay here." after coming back they see Namjoon in human form with a stick in his mouth" "My present to you Izzy!!" "Thanx Joonie, that's so sweet. When we get home do you, Jimin and Jin wanna help build a nest?" "Yes!!" 

They got home and worked for most of the evening on the nest. It took them the evening because Jimin was picky about what they needed to use to make the nest warm and cozy. "It's my Chimchilla instincts, we also make nest!!" he said. Later on they found a nice sized basket and filled it with Jimin's rodent friendly cotton( meaning not your normal kind of cotton but special ones that are healthy and safe for rodents). "Who will look after it?" Izzy asked. "MEEEEEE!!!!!" Jimin shouted excitedly. "Cool." "What are we gonna do to further tomorrow together?" Namjoon asked. "Dunno. Anyone else wanna see who we can pick up off the streets? This place is practically a hotel!" "Yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!" They all shouted.

NEXT DAY.

Jimin woke up to crying and whining noises. "Hm?" He wobbled over to his wheelchair and sat in it. That's when he saw a young boy naked and gripping his arm while crying from the pain. "gasp!! Your the young parrot! What's your name kiddo?" "B-Beomgyu"
"Just hang in there I'm waking everyone up quickly okay? Here, let me first help you put on some underwear and shorts. We can leave you shirtless for now to make sure you don't injure yourself any further." "T-T-Thanks, but, could I maybe get a pyjama robe? I'm freezing!" "Yes, of course, when did you transform? "This morning.The bird woke me up and I wanted to see them from the window but, I can't fly so I transformed so I could stand at the window. But I suddenly got so cold and was in so much pain I cried a bit until you woke up." "Poor thing. I'm guessing you know I'm a chinchilla hybrid?" "Yes sir, I do." "Please don't call me sir. I feel old when you do that. How old are you by the way?" "18 (international age)" " Whoa four years younger than our cheetah Maknae Jungkook. No worries we forbade them from catching small animals. Though he, Taehyung and Yoongi are carnivores, the others are omnivores except for me and Izzy. We are vegans ( IRL. I'M NOT.JUST A SIDE NOTE).

Few minutes later
"Wakey Wakey guys!!! We have an emergency!! New hybrid alert.I repeat New Hybrid alert!!!"
"Let me see the newbie!" "Izhe cute?" "What kind is he?" "Is he the new youngest one?" "Where is he?" "Is he injured?" "Come see for yourself !!!"

Few seconds later

"Guys. This is the small parrot we rescued. Meet..." "B-Beomgyu"

"He is so adorable!" "Alright who is going with me and Chim to the specialist?" "Can we all go after breakfast? Beomgyu what does your diet consist of ?" "Fruit, seeds, salads, nuts and seeded bread and anything that is vegan." "Yaaaassss!!!! Another Vegan!!!" "Two of my four friends are vegan as well." "Wait there are 4 other young hybrids?" "Actually Izzy, I was wondering if we could look for the Got7 group? My best pal Jackson is in them and they are all great guys. Please?" "Sure. But first we splint Beomgyu's arm and shoulder."

How ya'll like that? I really love those groups and may add Seventeen once I get a bit more info on them. Still new to them. Very new. Only know a few of their songs.same w Got7