Poor thing!

(side note: i don't know who this is but imagine Beomgyu in this hair colour)

"Um Beomgyu, would you mind taking the robe off quickly? We just wanna see how healthy or skinny you are." "Okay, but please don't be too shocked." "Gasp! Why are you so thin? My master kept many birds in one cage. None of them were hybrids, she stuffed me into that same cage even though she knew I was a hybrid. The cage was too small for me to become human and the food she gave to all of us wouldn't have been enough for me in human form so I had to remain as a bird for nearly six months! The adult birds were always harsh on me and I had to wait for them to leave before I could eat, which by then was not much. A week ago more or less I escaped when she left the cage door open, but a while later a hawk attacked me and I fell, flew, fell, flew until I was near enough to the ground to just drop. But in the process I accidentally took on my human shape and fell into a tree and injured my arm badly. Yesterday I was looking for seeds in bird form when I accidentally became human again. I passed out from hunger and fell onto my arm and roled down a hill to the spot you found me. I changed into my parrot form unconsciously and then you found me. So I have a bit of a problem transforming and keeping it when I am in danger or sick. Also, anyone notice that my wings on my back aren't injured but my arm is? Well birds obviously don't have arms but humans do. Those wings are actually still useful but only when I am not injured." 

"That is so sad. When we have your arm fixed you are moving into my room. Yoongi Hyung could you and Jin Hyung switch rooms for a while? I am not comfortable with you being near him." Jimin said "He does make me feel edgy. Why is that?" "We have 2 cat Hybrids. Yoongi and Hoseok. Yoongi is the only one who catches frogs and fish. No longer Birds or small rodents" Jin answered looking at Yoongi with a glare. "Well if it will speed up his recovery to not be nervous and keep on changing from hybrid to parrot, I guess I could do it. But only if you guys are okay with it actually maybe being permanently?" "Yes!!!" 

" Um, hyungs, noona? I feel dizzy, sleepy and cold." Beomgyu then passed out but Jungkook caught him. "Beomgyu!!" "Jimin, Jungkook, Tae, please relax. It's not very surprising is it?"Izzy said while looking at the Hyung line to see if they agreed. "Nope not surprised." "Nope." "Not really." "uh uh." " Jin! He has a high fever he need to get him to a hospital so they can fix his arm and put some fluids into his body, he is dehydrated."

after they went to the hospital. "Guys, the doctor said he would be fine. So chill. He is very lucky not to have needed surgery. Jin, Jimin and Beomgyu need to move into Suga's old room. It's the largest one with the largest window as well if I may add. window to ceiling size, so Beomgyu can just put a chair there in the morning and watch the birds. Sound good? Beomgyu, you will be sleeping between the two of them on a massive bed, Jimin will be sleeping on the end by the wall so that he won't fall out of bed. Jin is amazing at knowing when something is wrong with a person. He, Yoongi, Namjoon and Jimin have the best intuition out of all of us in this group so you are in great hands. Please let us know if you feel worse. The doctor gave us some vitamins, mineral supplements, and a list of foods you need or should eat to improve and get healthy again. Who wants raw broccoli?!! Super yummy with baby carrots and baby corn for those of us who can eat it. For the rest of you... I asked the chef to make steaks to your preference. Enjoy guys!" 

After dinner they fell asleep on the couches or in their rooms.