James and George?

Elieys p.o.v

Eliey’s p.o.v

Dinner was quick but delicious and then I just waited for the time to pass and the clock to strike 12.

Aunt Anne and Uncle Raiddy were comfortably sleeping in their room.

And there were still a few minutes left for James to arrive. I thought of how beautiful Aunt Anne’s smile was when she want tensed. Her face was so clear and only a little wrinkled due to age. Her beautiful brown hair so long and neatly tied in a pony. She was really beautiful when she wanted to be but she chose to look older than her age and sad.

Whereas Uncle Raiddy was handsome and much less wrinkled than Aunt Anne. He had a strong back and long legs. His face was really cute and sharp at times and he still kept his hair messy never neatly combed. In a way my Aunt and Uncle looked so brilliantly charming and a happening couple but when I looked at them filled with misery, that’s where they lost their charm.

Buzz

Buzz

My phone was vibrating. I flipped it open and it read.

‘Get down’

I shut my phone and get off my bed with a bounce and quickly checked myself in the mirror.

I open my window and look down and saw James standing over the side lawn waiting for me. I waved a hi! And then I start climbing out of my window on to the strong wines on the side of the window from the outside and slowly climbed down.

Finally James held onto my waist and put me on the ground and turned me around and gave me a fulfilling kiss.

I moan in his mouth and took in his delicious taste and when he let go I smiled lazily at him.

“SO how’s my Eliey today?” he smiled sweetly, pulling a strand of my hair behind my ear.

“I’m good. Today was good” I took a step back and started to walk to his car.

“Yea? Well what did you do?” he asked me following my steps lazily.

“Spoke to my aunt and uncle and had a great day”

“Well good.” He laughed a little and we got in his car.

As he drove down the road I looked out of the window and stared at the moon. It was so bright and shiny and I couldn’t help but wonder what kind of people lived over the whitey tiny planet.

James was looking serious and had his eyes fixed on the road. His one hand was the steering wheel and the other one on his lap.

I took one quick look at him and started to look outside the window again.

James didn’t know anything about me. I never told him anything about my parents or my aunt or uncle. He didn’t even know anything about the weird things that happened with me a few days ago and I had no intension of telling him either.

He just knew my parents were killed in a car crash and that the rest of the things in my family were normal as any other kids. He didn’t know the pain my aunt and uncle went through and how many questions about my life wandered in and out of my head.

I just didn’t feel like telling him any of it.

He took a left turn and ran his finger through his shiny golden hair and said, “We’re there”

“WHOAH” I sat up straight as I saw a huge golden gate and then a big beautiful house ahead. A white tall and wide mansion with at least three floors on it stood tall in front of us.

 “Where are we?” I asked him surprised a hell lot.

“My place” He winked.

“FUCK YOUR RICH!” I exclaimed unable to believe my boyfriend was so fucking rich.

“Yea, my parents are out and I wanted to get you to my place. We’ve been dating for three months now, thought you deserved to come home and know the hidden side of me.” He smiled nervously.

“Hahaha sure perfect timing right? I mean when your parents are out?” I smiled wickedly.

“Sorry. They are just very picky but I will introduce you to them soon” he grinned.

“Sure” I rolled my eyes.

Buzz

Buzz

I quickly checked my phone and it was Dia.

“Hey sup” she texted.

“Hey, busy, going to James” I told her.

“Oh. Um alright well take care and buzz me if anything gets weird” she texted oddly.

“Why you saying that?” I asked her tensed about her thought.

“Just keeping a check. Anyways enjoy yourself bye”

Suddenly feeling  a little conscience I nervously smiled and he smiled back.

He parked the car outside his house and a butler ran out to open the doors.

“Good evening Mr. James” he greeted.

“Good evening George” James greeted him back.

We entered into the huge place just like they show on television.

Bright chandeliers and wooden carved tables. A huge set of staircases to the upper floors and hidden rooms all around. I didn’t feel very comfortable in such a huge home so I quietly just followed James up the stairs and into a room at the very end of the first floor.

“WOW” I sighed as the huge room had beautiful blue wall papers and hand painted designs on them. An entire wall was made of glass and had a beautiful view of the ocean I remember jumping into often.

“Oh my god! This is the house we always look at before we cliff dive!!” I shouted out excited.

“Yea” he grinned and snorted out a little and then went and settled on his bed.

“My dad likes to show off but me and my mum, we just like to lay it low. That’s why you haven’t known I’m rich cause I don’t drive expensive things and wear expensive stuff” he smiled.

“Wow that’s really…. Really something I didn’t expect coming from you” I looked at him surprised and settled next to him.

He put his arm around me and we both fell back sinking into the bed.

“So now that you know I’m rich. Are you going to take advantage of me?” he winked naughtily.

“Well maybe, I surely know what I want for my birthday and how bad do my fingers look without a diamond ring!” I hit his guts hard and teased him to no extent and then we both just started to laugh out loud.

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

next chappy sooooooooooooooon :D