The Little Things

Alright, so this is the longest chapter I have ever written. i was happy with people commenting and liking my books that i decided to write a hugeeee chapter for you guys so i hope you'll like it and comment coz that makes me upload faster. cherreooss :* 

p.s shit loadz of drama in this chapter lolly enjoy

comment

fan 

and VOTE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elieys p.o.v

I couldn’t move. I didn’t know what my mind was going through. I felt under control and I didn’t feel like crying or maybe I did but the tears weren’t surfacing at all.

“Oh god” I breathe out and then sucked in a load of oxygen back in, holding it and exhaling again. Dia had taught me that.. Dia…

I quickly pushed my right hand in my pocket and pulled out my cell phone. I flipped it open and speed dialled Dia’s number and before I knew it she was on the phone.

“I cannot believe you remembered me just now. I was just thinking of you” she said surprised at how closely our minds worked.

“I miss you” I sighed quietly but she caught that.

“Me too” she whispered and I caught that too.

“How’s James” I suddenly asked curious about how the world functioned on the other side, the normal side.

“He’s fine don’t worry about him, you tell me whether I should be worrying about you?” she asked.

“I don’t know, but I surely need you” I told her.

“I thought so too. How long is it from here to there?” she asked funnily pretending to be a little stupid tone just to make me laugh.

“Few hours by car and I guess two hours by the new railways system”

“Oh well alright. So we are just two hours away Eliey! Don’t worry about it” she tried cheering me up.

“Yea well that helped a little” I grinned and she felt that and laughed back.

“Anyways so I got to go, I’ve got some school work alright? I shall meet you tonight” she responded.

“You mean call right” I rolled my eyes.

“Yea I mean call” she said too softly.

“Bye” I bid her goodbye and cut the phone.

Once again I was with myself lying on the sofa alone in the hall staring at the peach and orange setting on the ceiling. So beautifully decorated that I could go on staring for hours, only  if I had a peaceful mind, but I didn’t, so I shifted my gaze at the walls and began staring at, I’m guessing, grandma. So beautiful she was, I got a little sentimental, laughing sarcastically and talking to myself, “You are the only person left to come visit me in my dreams grandma. Come soon.” I smiled and once again shifted my gaze to the table in front me in total boredom.

It was a beautiful glass table that matched the green and pink carpet, which most people would imagine to look gaudy but it didn’t. It was a beautiful floral design and the glass table omitted a beautiful image of it. I stared at the white rose put in the small yellow simple vase over the glass table. A white rose, I repeated and smiled.

I had never really thought of my favourite flower before. I wonder what was my mother’s, but I didn’t know, so I guess, from today onwards, my favourite flower would be white roses, so delicate and pretty.