Another Dream

alright so heres a spicy chapter :P 

have fun

vote

comment and fan please...pretty please :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elieys p.o.v

His hand wrapped around my naked waist and his lips kissed my shoulders gently.

"More" I smiled wickedly as I lay in his bed and kissed his cheeks.

"I love the way you tease me" he smiled and bit me hard over my neck.

"It’s like you have put me in a trance babe" I laughed gullibly.

"Hmm" he moaned as his kisses got harder over my neck. "Show me, show me how much you want me" he growled.

I smiled sweetly into his brown eyes and lifted my hands, elegantly brushing through his brown locks and resting my fingers on his cheeks. My index finger lifted and rested over his temple.

I released images of ecstasy of his wildest dreams and making them come true in his mind. I showed him what I wanted too. His hardness was growing; he shouted in pleasure and moaned like he was having an orgasm.

"ELIEY!!" I heard and I turned my gaze at a white door. 

We were in a hotel room. There was a glass shelf above our bed. White furniture in the room and a huge glass window revealing tall buildings through it.

It seemed like I was in a suit with a man on the bed who was enjoying me tremendously.

"ELIEY" I heard again and continued looking at the door while the man next to me was still fantasizing with my help.

I knew who was calling me but I refused to accept it was him.

Before I knew it the door was knocked open and Scott walked through it.

"Stop Eliey" he said.

I woke up again from another dream. I wasn't enjoying these dreams a lot. It was getting frustrating. Maybe if I had a dream of me kissing Scott that would be better.

I dropped back into my pillows and shut my eyes. I closed my eyes tight and started to imagine Scott standing next to me.

I tried to force myself to imagine his hands around my waist. His lips just a few inches from mine.

I tired recalling his tanned skin. Black eyes wide and full. His beautiful shiny black hair. 

Common Eliey I told myself.

I tired thinking of his red lips. Full and soft, ready to be kissed.

I tried convincing myself this was as real as the dream but no matter how much I tried to kiss his lips I couldn't feel anything over my lips. Just empty air sucking in and out of my mouth.

This was getting bad. I was horny and I couldn't kiss the guy who was already in love with me.

I pushed myself out of bed and got dressed deciding to probably talk to Uncle Raiddy again.

I was about to leave my room when I noticed something at the corner of the room. The chair Scott had sat on before, and the same one Jessica had sat on last night.

It was a yellow note.

I hopped towards it and picked it up.

It was addressed