Comforting (Papa III × Reader)

(Y/N)=Your Name
(H/C)=Hair Color
(E/C)=Eye Color
(F/M)=Favorite Movie

(Y/N) POV
I was running down a dark valley because an unknown figure was chasing me.I tried to scream for help but no words came out of my mouth.I tripped and fell down then the figure got me.It started to scream my name over and over again.While it was screaming my name,I heard something else."(Y/N)!Are you alright?!Please,wake up!Wake up,darling!".

I open my eyes quickly.My eyes greet the most beautiful mismatched eyes."Baby,what happened?"Papa said,with a low worried voice."I-I just had a nightmare.Don't w-worry about me..."I said,while my eyes filled with tears."I'm going to worry about you.I can't just not worry about my darling.So,tell me what was the nightmare about?"He said.I tell him about my nightmare then start crying.

"Shh,shh Darling...It's going to be alright.I will never leave you alone..."He said,calmly.While,He holds me tight.I feel safe when he does that.I feel like all my worries and nightmares goes away.He starts planting kisses on top of my head over and over."Okay,baby.Tell you what.How about I turn on the T.V and we watch a movie.I'll let you pick and I will make us snacks since I know you can't sleep right after a nightmare."He said,calmly.I nodded then started to get out of bed but Papa grabbed my hand."No,my darling~You shall stay here and I'll do everything.You don't even have to lift a finger,my queen."He said,with a smile."But I feel bad for just letting you do everything.I at least got to help you in something."I said."Darling,I insist.You know I would do anything for you.Alright,well just sit tight.I'm going to be right back."He said,leaving.After hearing what sounds like popcorn popping and a kettle.He came back with a bowl of popcorn and 2 mugs of coffee on a tray.I give him a huge smile.

He gives me one of the mugs and puts the bowl of popcorn next to me."This is one of the many reasons why I fucking love you.I don't deserve you,baby."I say."Aw~thank you for your sweetness.Also,you're saying you don't deserve me?Fucking hell,I'm the one who don't deserve you!"He says."No,you're too good for me!"I say."I will argue with you on that no matter what.Anyways,what movie do you want to watch?"He said."(F/M)!!!!THAT'S ONE OF MY FAVORITE MOVIES!"I yell."Alright,alright!But you've seen that movie many times!"He says."But not enough times."I said."I guess"He sighs,then smiles.

Nobody's POV
Papa III puts on the movie then the couple cuddles.Halfway through the movie (Y/N) starts to feel a bit tired then sleeps on Papa III.Not long after,the couple sleeps in peace hearing the movie and hearing to each other's very light snores.

EHHHHHH.THIS ONE SUCKS!But I guess I hope you like it.As always,I'm always open for feedback and opinions.Also,you can request me what fanfics I should do.Oki,bye mates!👌👻