My dumbass(Alpha×Reader)

Alpha's POV

"Don't mix it with your hands dumbass!"(Y/n) yells at me."Well,you gotta improvise somehow"I said,with a shrug.She just gives me a disappointing look."Annnddd...Done!See you don't have to use a whisk!This is much easier"I said."I am not going to eat the cupcakes because you used your hands to mix the cupcake batter...Wait,did you even wash your hands?"She asked.I just chuckle"Maybee~''."What the hell.Why am I even surprised..?"She said.I just smile."Let me get the cupcake pan thing then"She said."Hurry!"I said,dipping my finger in the batter and tasting it.My Satan~This tastes absolutely amazing!I taste the batter a bit more until (y/n) came.

(Y/n)'s POV
I finally found the pan then headed back."Hey!Quit eating it.We need to at least put the batter in the pan then you could eat it."I said."Okay,mooommmm"He said.I roll my eyes then put the batter in the cupcake pan."Alright,we're done!Now we gotta wait but you can eat the left over batter."I said.''Yesss,finally!''He said with a smirk.He starting to use his fingers to eat the leftover batter from the bowl.I just observe what he is doing  with his fingers intently.I've been gazing at him for a while.I secretly liked him or loved him for the longest time possible.I wished he loved me like I do...but.It will never happen since he is way more attractive than me.Even if he did like me i would never deserve such a guy as him.''Erm...Hey y/n you alright?You are kind of zoning out on me''He said,snapping his fingers in front of me.''Ah!I'm so sorry!''I said,blushing.He just chuckles,''It's alright''he says,smiling.God...this guy is the death of me!How can you not fall in love with this man!?!?!I can't deal with this anymore!''hey Alpha?''I said,still blushing.''Hmm?''He responded.I cupped his cheeks,tiptoed,make him face me,then kissed him.He hesitated before kissing me back.I realized what I did and immediately apologized,''I am sorry!I ju-I don't know what came over me!It's alright if you don't feel the same way as I do,I understand.I just love you for the longest time possible.When I see you you make me have butterflies in my stomach,when you hug me my knees turn weak.You are just my world...''.Then he said 4 words I thought I would never hear ...

''I love you too''

Hey,mates!This is very short compared to my other fan-fictions but anyways,It's fucking 2019 BOIS!Hope this is a good year or a decent year.WELL BYE MY LOVES👻👏👌💕(Wait bois,I know I posted this earlier but it didn't save the other parts so here we are)