Protector (Cardinal Copia x Reader)

This contains domestic abuse.So,if you are sensitive to this type of stuff.I advise you to go to another fanfiction.Anyways,hope you enjoy!=]

(Y/n)'s POV

"I HATE FIGHTING WITH YOU!YOU CHEATED ON ME MULTIPLE TIMES AND I LET THAT SLIDE THROUGH!I ACTUALLY FUCKING BELIEVED THAT YOU LOVED ME!I WANT TO BREAK UP WITH YOU!''I yelled at Justin."B-babe...You know you don't want to do this.You know you will never find someone who will actually love you like I do~"he says,while gripping my wrist tight that it could leave a bruise."Justin,fucking let me go!!''I yell.He pulls me closer to him while gripping my wrist tighter.''(Y/n),you don't want to leave me.I know~'' he says whispering it in my ear aggressively.I spit in his face then that resulted him slapping me on my left cheek.I start crying,I kicked him in his weak spot then ran out of the apartment.I go to my only safe place,the park.I sit down on the bench and cry my eyes out.

I bury my face in my hands until I felt a light tap on my shoulders.I quickly wipe my eyes then look up to my right.A man dressed in a black cloak with his brown hair pulled back.He looks hot in the cloak even more when the is moon shining with his beautiful mismatched eyes."Hey,I noticed you crying then I came here.So,tell me what's wrong,darling?''He said,calmly."O-Oh,it's nothing really...S-sorry for wasting your t-time"I said,looking down.''Can I see your wrist?''He said.Oh shit.He noticed. ''Why...?''I said,scared."Just please let me see...''He said.I slowly lifted my arm to show him.I started to cry more.I think of everything Justin has done to me.He kept me away from everyone.He made me block everyone that I love out of my life.He cheated on me multiple of times but I foolishly forgave him.I'm just a fucking idiot...

Cardinal Copia's POV

I know I just met her but for some reason something is pulling me towards her.Seeing her cry made my heart break into millions of pieces.She looks like she's been through a lot,especially with her bruises...''Oh no...What happened?''I said,with a worried tone."It's n-nothing,really..."She said,obviously not telling me what actually happened."This hand print on your wrist was recent.I know.Who the fuck did this to you?!"I said,with anger.She started crying more "Why do you fucking care?!Nobody fucking cares enough to stop Justin from hitting me!I just wanted him to stop...He cheated on me so many times but the fucking idiot I am,I actually forgave him!I THOUGHT HE LOVED ME!I loved him so much!!!I have no one now!He made me push everyone that I love away!I couldn't hang out with my friends or even talk to them!He grabbed my wrist tightly and fucking slapped me!He never loved me!"She yells,her voice cracking towards the end.

My blood boiled when I heard what this "Justin" did to her.I wanted to murder him for what he has done.She was a complete sobbing mess."I care because no beautiful gal,like yourself should be treated this way!Where does he live!?I'll murder him for what he has done to you!"I yell,completely angered by his actions.Wait,why do I care so much about her?We just met a couple of minutes ago.What the hell is wrong with you,Copia."Oh...I-I'm genuinely sorry for acting this way."I said.

(Y/n)'s POV

"Oh...I-I'm genuinely sorry for acting this way."He apologized."No need.He deserves to get murdered anyway."I say,laughing a bit."Oh,yeah so rude of me not introducing myself.My name is Cardinal Copia but you can call me Copia for short."He said."It's lovely meeting you,Copia.My name is (Y/n)."I said.He is too polite and sweet.Wait oh god.No,I can't be falling for him already!"I'm so sorry this happened to you.You deserve may better than that shit."He says."Thank you honestly,for listening to what I got to say.It truly means a lot!"I say,thanking him wiping my tears."No worries!"He says,reaching out for a hug.I smile then get up to hug him.His hugs are so good.I feel protected for once... I start hugging him tighter."Oh,yeah.Do you have a place to stay?"He says,breaking the hug."Oh god...No,I don't..."I say,beginning to think where will I'll be staying at."You can stay at my place if you want.I have a spare room."He says."No,no,no!I shouldn't go,really.I don't want to annoy you!"I say.

But in reality I really do wanted to stay,so I could spend more time with him.I loved his voice so much.I would love to listen to it everyday..."Anyways,I left all my clothes and belongings in Justin's apartment.I don't want to go back though..."I said."I can go with you so you can get your stuff and then we could go to my place to get you settled in!"He says,in his cheerful tone."But you sure I can stay over?"I question him."Yeah,definitely!"He says.Me and Copia started to walk to my boyfriend's apartment.I felt so nervous going back to that hell-hole.Something interrupted my thoughts,I felt something touching my hand so,I looked down to see Cardinal Copia's hand holding mine.For some reason,I felt so calm and safe all of a sudden.After a couple of minutes,we reached the apartment complex and I told Copia my room number.Then we walked to room Room 611(a Subvision reference ;])I opened the door  then walked straight to a room used to be mine and Justin's.Then I heard a voice spoke behind me.''Oh hey,baby!You made up your mind then~?''Justin.''No,actually I came here to pick up my things.''I simply said,trying to hold back my tears.I turn around to see him very close to me.''Stop joking around,babe~I know you want to stay here with me all your life.''Justin said.Then Copia stepped in the conversation,''Just back off.If she wants to leave then let her leave.''Cardinal Copia said.Justin turns around to see Copia,''Well,who are you?''Justin questioned.''It doesn't matter,what matters is just leave her alone.She never deserved you!You treat her like absolute trash!''Copia yelled.I can't believe he is defending someone like me

Cardinal Copia's POV

''It doesn't matter,what matters is just you leave her alone.She never deserved you!You treat her like absolute trash!''I yelled.''I never treated her like trash!I always gave her affection and love!Isn't that right,love?''Justin said then looked in (Y/n)'s direction.I looked at her direction,also.''Are you actually serious,Justin.Are you really that blind?He is actually right!Do you see me?!?!You hit me almost daily!You pushed me away from my friends and family!!!Also,another thing is,is that you cheated on me multiple times and I FORGAVE YOU!!!''(Y/n) yelled,while holding back tears.''I don't deserve anything but I'm pretty fucking sure I don't deserve someone like YOU!''.Justin looks like he just got shot when she said that.But I mean he deserved it."I-I...B-but.I gave y-you everything th-that you wanted!"He was about to be on the verge of tears any moment now."Did you just listen to what I just said?!?"She yelled."I never did that type of shit on you!Like ever!"

"I've always wanted to do this but I was too scared of you but now I got a fucking chance to get you back!"She yelled then slapped him.He is verbally shaking so much then he started to sob.I then decided to join with (Y/n) "She is right.You fucking destroyed her mentally and verbally.You never deserved her.So,I'd advise you to leave her alone and never contact (Y/n) again and I mean it."I said."Shut the fuck up,bitch."He snapped back then he left the room."Thank you for having my back,Copia.I truly mean it!Nobody ever stepped in to help me or ever asked me if I was ever alright.You are absolutely amazing and I'm so glad I met you!"She said then hugged me tightly."Nobody helped you?Wow.You deserve way better!Also,no worries!I'll always help you with whatever you have trouble with!"I said,with a smile then hugged her back.Oh,man.I love her so much.She is just so sweet~

"I love you,Cardinal Copia"I heard her whisper.Wait.She loves me?"I love you too,(Y/N)"I whispered then planted a kiss on top of her head."Well,start packing so we can leave from this hell"I said,she nodded.After she was done packing,we walked to my place holding hands.I showed her the room that she will be staying."Thank you for everything,honestly.It's been a real great help!"She said with a huge smile on her face."Also,your place looks really nice!"She complemented.Her smile...Oh god her smile is amazing!I need her so much..."No problem at all!Also,thanks!"I said.She nodded then we both said our goodnight's then headed off to sleep.

AH!FACKING HELL!Sorry,it took a bit to upload a fanfic!I'm currently working on 2 other fanfics so get ready!Anyways,I'm open to feedback and opinions on this!Also,1637 words!?Un-Holy shite!Well,bye!❤👻❤👌EDIT: BishopKeeling PLEASE GIVE HER LOVE AND AFFECTION!SHE HELPED ME GET THE IDEA FOR THIS SHITTY FANFIC!GIVE MY BEST MATE LOVE!LOVE YA' BOI