Out Of My League(Tobias Forge×Reader)

Oi!I know.Shouldn't this be with any of the ghouls or papas?I just had this idea and I think it fits with Tobias.Anyway,Tobi is just cute~♡
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tobias' POV

More than just a dream,~

I can't believe (Y/n) convinced me to come to this school  dance with just 2 simple sentences.She said ''Hey,you going to the dance?"
"No"
"You should get out there more,you might get yourself a cute girl!~".
"Fine,fine.I'll go."
That's the most we spoken in a week anyways,now I'm here...lost.She's somewhere in the crowd

More than just a dream,~

I only went because of her.She doesn't know this but I like her.No,I love her.No,No I'm in love with her.Her beautiful (e/c) eyes are what captivated me.The way her eyes twinkle~

40 days and 40 nights

But when she asked me the question "Who do you like?".I instantly froze but gave her an answer as quickly as possible:"No one,you?"

I'm waiting for a girl like you to come and save my life because the days I'm waiting for you,you know the ones that said I'll never find someone like you,

"I kind of like Martin~"

You are out of my league,all the things I believe,you are just the right kind and you are more than just a dream

Fuck.She is way out of my league but that one sentence broke me.The day after she told me that she liked him.She was basically all over him.She was touching him,laughing with him,flirting with him.I was so jealous that day.When she asked me,"Everything alright?You've been distant the whole day." I just said,"Yeah,I'm alright just personal stuff."I'm just so in love with her.I'll do anything to be with her however I don't want to force her to be with me.But look at me.I'm just sitting on the benches,drink in hand,while other people are having a great time.I always wanted to tell her I like her but she likes Martin.

(Y/n)'s POV

"You dance good,(Y/n)"Martin said."Thanks"I say.It's been a month since I told Tobi that I liked Martin but truth be told is that I actually don't.Yeah,Martin's a great guy and that but the one person who takes the cake is Tobias.He always made m-"Hey,(y/n) you good?"Martin asked."O-oh yeah sorry about that.I just zoned out"I said.'Wait,where is Tobias anyway?' "Hey,I'm going to look for Tobi,alright?"I said then he nodded.I look around for him and see him sitting on the benches with a cup in hand.'Fuck,now I feel bad...'I walk up to him and sit next to him.''Hey Tobi,"I said."Hey"he said looking away."Look I'm sorry for leaving you here."I apologized."It's cool."He said,with his voice shaking like he was going to cry.It absolutely broke my heart to a million pieces."Tobi,face me."I said.He got up and started to walk away from me.I got up and followed him."(Y/n) just...leave please..."He said."Why?Why are you being distant for the whole month?"I asked."I can't tell you...because I'm afraid what will happen."He said."Tobias.Just tell me please."I said."Fine..."

Tobias' POV

It's now or never.

"I-I always liked you.I didn't want to say it when you asked me who I liked.I know you don't like me back but when you said you liked Martin.That broke me so much..."I said with tears in my eyes."To-"I cut her off "I know I've said I liked you but I'm in love with you...I-I should stop."I said.She just stared at me with a shocked expression while I looked away.'I just lost my best friend of 11 years...It's all my fucking fa-'I felt somebody caressing my face.It was (y/n)."You should of  said that sooner.I always loved you.I never liked Martin because I always loved you.Martin's great but you're even better"She says,while her thumb is stroking my cheek.My face just melts into her touch.

"You honestly don't know how many times I just wanted to kiss you."I said,with a small chuckle.She smirks then says,"Then kiss me~".I hold her face in my hands as my face went closer to her lips.I give her a passionate kiss.'Fuck!This  feels so right!'The kiss lasted for about 7 seconds until she pulled away to take a breath.I was a bit disappointed when she pulled away if I'm being honest.I just admire her (e/c) eyes.I really can't get enough of those beautiful eyes.There is so many things I love about this girl~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyo!I know I know.This fan-fiction sucks but I got bored so,I made this.Also,luv you guys to death and the amount of support I get from you guys has been amazing!I really can't thank you enough and I'm just happy that people actually read and like my stuff.Aaannnnddd~Tell me if there is any mistakes.Anyways,hope you enjoyed it and have an amazing day!~❤👻👌