Life Eternal (Omega x Reader) Part 2

(This takes place the day after your interaction with Omega aka when you go on the date)By the way you live in a small town somewhere in the united states
Also (Y/d)=Your drink
(S/a)=Some animal

(Y/n)'s POV

Oh.My.God.Today is the day when I have the date with Omega!What should I wear?AAAAHH!!!!This is too hard!''I should at least look presentable for him but not too fancy.I don't want to seem like I dressed just for him though.''I said to myself.I went to my wardrobe then picked out some jeans and a ghost shirt.I put my hair in a messy bun the headed out the door.I walked quickly to the only cafe we had in our small town then picked a seat.After a couple of minutes,I saw him pop out the window.I giggled at him.Today is going to be a good day,hopefully He sat down in front of me then we talked a bit."I just want to say this now.I really love your outfit and you look cute in it.Also,showing our merch?Well,thank you''He said,with a wink.I feel myself heat up after that comment,"Th-thank you,Omega.I also,think you look quite c-cute"I said,stuttering."No problem"He said."Hello,my name is Maria and I'll be your waiter for today.What would you two like for this fine day?"The waitress said looking at Omega.We picked up the menu and looked around in it."I'll have a (Y/d)"I said.The waitress nodded then asked Omega"Now,what would you like darling?"She said with a wink.Honestly,that made my blood boil.I know,I know I'm not in a relationship with him or anything but still.I got mad for some reason...

"I'll have a Vanilla Cappuccino"He said."Would you like anything else,babe?"Maria said.I can't take this anymore..."Hey,Maria was it?Well,who cares but stop flirting with him.You came here to work not flirt.Please and thank you."I said,sternly at her.She rolled her eyes then walked away."Fucking hoe..."I said under my breath but I believe Omega heard that.He starts to laugh,"Haha!That was so adorable of you to do that!Never knew you were so protective of me~"He said,smirking."Sh-shut up..."I said,blushing.After talking to him we got on the topic of sloths."Oh my god.I want to be a sloth so bad."Omega said,randomly.I laughed,"Why would you want to be a sloth?I would want to be a (S/a)"I said,between laughs."I mean who doesn't want to be a sloth?They just eat,sleep,and just slowly go to each branch slowly.I'd call that living!"He said.I just giggle of his statement."When will the drinks be coming?"He asked."In a bit about to 2 or 3 minutes."I said.''The drinks better be worth it''He said.''Oh,trust me.They're the bomb!They are worth the wait!''I said.''Alright,I'll trust you because you're adorable''He said,with a smirk.I feel myself burning hot,I must look like a tomato by now.''Oh,the drinks are coming now!''Omega said,excited to taste them.I turn to look at the waitress.Great,it's Maria again.Hope she doesn't do anything She hands Omega's drink then with the drink,there was a slip of paper.''Call me when you want to get rid of her''She says,looking at me.I ignore her statement,''Just give me my drink...''I said.She pours the drink on me then says ''Oh,whoops!I'm so sorry''in an unapologetic tone.''Okay,seriously what the actual fuck!Just because you think I'm interested in you doesn't mean you treat (y/n) like absolute trash!At least she isn't a jerk like you!I'm leaving.''He yells at her.

Omega's POV

''Okay,seriously what the actual fuck!Just because you think I'm interested in you doesn't mean you treat (y/n) like absolute trash!At least she isn't a jerk like you!I'm leaving.''I yell at Maria.''C'mon (y/n) let's go to your house to get you cleaned up.Also,I'll be pretty sure to tell your boss.''(y/n) blushes again then nodded.We walk out of the cafe then went towards her house.''I'm sorry you had to deal with that.You didn't need to do that. I've never seen her work there,actually.She must started to work there,today.''she said.''No worries,I needed to do that.You don't deserve the way she treated you.I know we just met yesterday but something is pulling me towards you''I confess,showing a rose color across my face.''W-wait?Do you like me?''She stutters,blushing a taffy color.I stay silent before I spoke,''Y-yeah.I know it's wrong because I won't be able to visit you ever again or worse see you again!I live in Sweden while you live in the United States.Also,I barely met you.How will this ever work out?"I said,in a worried tone."I-I don't know.But I-I never knew you liked me."She said,blushing.She is really cute when she blushes~

"Erm...You should take a shower right now so,you won't feel uncomfortable anymore"I said.She nodded then went to the bathroom.I waited in the living room scrolling through my phone until I got a text message from my ex-girlfriend.

Lisa:
Baby,please.Come back!I miss you so much!I'm nothing without you!You know I love you so much!You can't do this to me!Answer me!
Babe?
Just answer me please...
You know you love me!
I'm sorry for all the mistakes I've done!I truly am!
Please!I'll change just for you!

Omega:
Okay,first of all:You cheated on me multiple times!I forgiven you many times also!You never let me text nobody without your permission and you always say you will change but guess what?You never changed.You always lie to me!I would never get back with you again!I already found someone way better than you!

Lisa:
I will change this time!Just give me another chance!I'll kill myself!She doesn't deserve you,I deserve you!She is going to use you for money!
Just don't end it like this,please!
I love you so so much!
Baby please...

Missed call from Lisa

Omega:
...You know I won't answer your call.

Lisa:
You know what!I'm done with you.I don't care if you're with that slut anymore.But don't come crying to me when you want to get back together with me.Just to let you know you're now going to be blocked!Bye,bitch.I never knew why I actually loved someone like YOU.

Omega:
I never felt bad for your sorry ass anyway.

The number you are trying to reach is currently unavailable or has blocked you.Please,try again later.

'I'm glad that's over with...but man today has got to be the worst day for me and (Y/n)' "Omega?"She asked."What?"I said."Can you give me a towel.I forgot to get one when I went into the shower"She asked."Yeah,I'll get you one but where do you put the towels at?"I said."There are in a room where the walls are painted like a crimson red"She said."Okay,I'll be there in a bit"I said.I walked around the house trying to find the room with the crimson red walls.'Ah,I found it!'I walked in the room,got a towel,then left to give it to (Y/n)."Thank you"she said too sweetly.I nodded then went back to the living room.A couple minutes later passed then (Y/n) came out.She looks pretty cute,I mean she is always pretty but she is right now...wow... I noticed I'm staring for a little too long,"I-I'm sorry..."I said.She blushes then says"N-no need to be sorry"she giggles a bit.''Erm...what do you want to do now?''she asked asked."Anything is alright''I said,with a smile.''Can we go to the park that's about 1 or 2 blocks away?''She asked.''Anything for you,darling''I said with a smirk.She then out of nowhere,she kisses me.''Oh my god!I am so so sorry!I didn't m-mean too!''She said looking away,blushing.''It's alright.I actually liked it~''I said then kissed her.

(Y/n)'s POV

''It's alright.I actually liked it~''He said then kissed me right after he said that.I was shocked and didn't kiss back but slowly I melted into the kiss.I broke the kiss to take a breath and to admire Omega.He is just so perfect...He has no flaws at all.I can stare at his eyes until I die.They are just beau- "You know my good looks won't go away,right?"He said,catching me off guard."Shut up,you cocky bastard!"I said,blushing."Hey!"He pouted.I giggle."Sooooo,are we going or nah?"Omega said."Yeah,yeah.We're going.Just let me put on my shoes."I said then he nodded.After I put on my shoes we headed to the park.

OEF.This is such a shite chapter.The next part to this is just what they will do in the park and whatever.Nothing s p e c i a l.But!!!The next fan fiction is going to be a smut!I didn't proof read it so,if it has mistakes in it then you know why.Well,bye!👻❤👌