Chapter 4

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter, Loki, or any recognizable people, places, or things. These belong to Marvel and J. K. Rowling! Thanks for reading!

For their first week on Asgard, Loki continued to teach Haraldr how to sense people, things, and directions with magic. He also taught him how to make illusions and telekinesis as well as things about Midgardian customs and culture. Haraldr was thoroughly enjoying their trip and wanted it to last a long time. While Loki and Haraldr were planning what to do the next day, they heard a frantic banging at the door.

"Haraldr, get behind me." Loki carefully went to open the door and saw-

"Brother! How good it is to see you" a huge blonde shape said as it pushed its way into the room.

"What on Earth are you doing here Thor?!" Loki exclaimed, extremely surprised.

"What? Can I not just visit?" Thor asked.

"Well, you can..." Loki hesitated "But there has to be something you're here for..."

"Yeah, I guess there is. A busy city is under attack by a magic user and the Avengers need your help." Thor looked a little sheepish.

"They need my help? After all I've done, they still want me to help? I don't think they would trust me. I surely wouldn't." Loki paced around the room. "Besides, I have Haraldr so I can't really go."

"Come on Loki! Please! We need your help!" Thor did his puppy eyes. "I'm sure they wouldn't mind if you left Haraldr in the Avengers tower. It's closer to you but not enough to be in danger. Please?"

"Fine. But I'm still not sure about this." (Just a really quick explanation of why the Avengers are asking Loki for help. I'm just going with that Loki was also controlled by Thanos and when Thor took Loki back to Asgard it was discovered that he was not in his right mind and he had been tortured. Thor explains to the Avengers how Loki was actually innocent but they still do not like him. Sorry if that confuses you more.)

Eventually, Loki conceded and they were off to Avengers tower. When they got there, Loki told Haraldr to be safe and that he would return soon. He also told him to behave but Haraldr, being Loki's son, of course, did not. He was running around the place messing everything up and moving things around. He then got the brilliant idea to switch all of the items in Tony Stark's cupboards. He knew that his dad did not like Tony Stark or any of the Avengers that much and thought that he was doing good and "helping" his dad. Everything in the house got a new place with a little bit of magic. He even managed to switch one bedroom but almost got caught by JARVIS. Eventually, he got JARVIS to go along with the prank because Stark needed to be pranked. He then proceeded to go to Tony Stark's bedroom and change the shampoo's out with hair dye. Finally, he got a telepathic message from Loki that everything went well, the magic user was defeated, and he would be at the tower to pick him up shortly. However, both had not counted on Thor not actually asking if Haraldr could stay there. Tony Stark had not come to check on Haraldr and after a few minutes decided to take the prank further. Haraldr made himself invisible and went to where Tony was sitting at his own personal bar getting a drink. He was trying to get a glass from the cupboard and had to look through three or four until he found the glasses. Thinking it odd, but just his own mistake, he set the glass down on the counter and turned around to get a bottle. While his back was turned, Haraldr quickly replaced the glass with the illusion of one and waited. Tony then turned around, and not paying attention, poured his drink into what he thought was his glass. Instead, the liquid went through the glass and onto the counter.

"What the-" Tony exclaimed.

Haraldr had moved across the room and pushed the stool over, making a loud banging noise.

"Okay, what is going on?" Tony panicked. 'Is this another evil villain? A ghost? An alien? Some supernatural thing?' he thought, getting himself more freaked out with everything he thought of. Deciding to call for some backup, he grabbed his phone and called Natasha. After a few rings, she picked up.

"Tony, what is going on? I literally just saw you! Have you screwed something up already?"

"I think my tower is haunted" he whispered. There was silence for a few moments and then she yelled "WHAT? You can't be serious."

"I am," he said frantically. Haraldr opened a cupboard and then slammed the door quickly. "The cupboard just opened, a chair fell over and my drink won't stay in my glass!"

"Are you drunk?" she asked skeptically.

"No no no. Just can you please come over and see what is going on really quickly?"

"Yeah, I guess. This better not be a trick, Tony!"

She soon arrived and first decided to check the glass, unfortunately for Tony. Haraldr had gone behind his back and replaced it with the real glass again. Natasha was starting to look at Tony suspiciously when Loki teleported into the building.

"Reindeer Games?! What are you doing here? Come to bother me some more?" Tony snarled.

"No. I just came to pick up my son."

"Your son? Since when do you have a son?" Natasha exclaimed.

"For a couple years. Also, I thought Thor asked you if Haraldr could stay here?"

"Who is Haraldr?" Tony asked slowly.

"I take that as a no. That oaf has no manners. Haraldr is my son, wherever he has run off to."

Haraldr chose that moment to become visible again. All of a sudden, Tony started to connect the dots and pointed a finger at Haraldr.

"You!" He shouted, "you're what was haunting my tower!"

"Maybe...?" Haraldr said sheepishly.

"We'll take our leave now. Good day" Loki teleported Haraldr and himself back to the hotel.

Suddenly Natasha looked to Tony in horror.

"There are two of them now!"

A/N: Thank you sooooo much for continuing to read this story. I hope you've enjoyed it so far. I'm sorry it took me so long to update it but I was in a tennis tournament. I know this is unrelated to the story but I'm really excited. I won MVP for my team this year, finished my second year on varsity as a sophomore and was made team manager for the guys season and assistant coach for the JV. I played in a tournament this weekend and the semifinals are tomorrow as well! I'm sorry for unloading all of that on you but I am so very excited! I hope you keep reading and as always, tell me if you have any ideas!